- Hardcover: 462 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; First American Edition edition (November 10, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300079206
- ISBN-13: 978-0300079203
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,101,725 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Owls: A Guide to the Owls of the World Hardcover – November 10, 1999
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?