Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2014
As one who struggled with my Christian faith, I was glad to come across this book while watching Grace Unplugged. Honestly, there are some things about God's character that I question regularly but some of the points that the authors make in this book quelled them. There's some things that are stated point blank and you can choose to debate them in your head or just accept them as true attributes of your relationship with God. The writers encourage readers to use The Bible to reason and challenge feelings and thoughts that can wrap you up in a sea of emotional and spiritual distress. I would recommend this for people that KNOW God is good and BELIEVE that He wants good for them and are willing to accept their CONDITION over their SITUATION. Give it a try.
on February 25, 2014
This book is awesome!!! It brought me under conviction with tears of brokenness , it brought me to tears of joy and thankfulness to realize that in spite of everything I've ever done my Heavenly Father has forgiven me , forgotten it ALL, and He loves me!!!!!! I loved reading it so much that I went out and bought the last seven books at Lifeway Christian Bookstore and gave them to coworkers and friends. It is a Must read !!!!!
on April 27, 2014
If you are a true believer or not, this is a good book for you. It's an overview of how should we OWN our faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a good material for people who are struggling in their Christian life. A powerful gift you can give yourselves or to all people who you really care about.
on December 30, 2014
Haven't gotten very far but like what I have read so far.. I saw the movie Grace Unplugged. They kept reference to the book and it got me interested.
on April 12, 2014
Are you a Christian? Is your faith really yours or is it something you grew up with? Many people identify themselves as Christians without ever really examining their faith.

This book asks some very direct and practical questions about Christian faith. It is not enough to believe something... you have to own it for it to be real.

This book helped me reflect on owning my faith. As I read it, I also thought of others to whom I would recommend it. Check it out!
on May 3, 2017
Definitely liked this book! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a deeper look into what it means to really take ownership of their faith and what it means to actually have faith.
on March 20, 2014
This great book helps to strengthen your relationship with Jesus. It helps you "own" your faith - help you "walk" your "talk"
on December 11, 2014
Seeing the self as "in the way"of a true relationship with my Savior and God. How owning my faith will allow me to contribute to healing human relationships. A change in perspective and control will lead to rest & peace, not as idols but as a result of trusting God with "it all".
on November 13, 2014
Great book that is very helpful and you can gain strength everytime you read it.
on June 11, 2015
Excellent and inspiring .