|Item Weight||10.73 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 5.5 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||JYRC-01|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JYRC-01|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
Consider these available items
Kayak Roof Rack for Car - Kayaks Accessories Best for Kayaking J Hooks Bar Mount Carrier Transport Sit on Top Canoe Fishing Jon Boat Surf Ski Caddy Racks Fit Truck SUV Van Cars w/ Universal Crossbars
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIMENSIONS: 20"L x 5.5"W x 16"H inches
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Our kayak carrier will fit most automobiles that have a roof rack including round, square, oval, and flat crossbars - Best for transporting your kayaks, canoes, surfboard, paddleboard, and all similar sized aquatic vehicles - Our kayak carrier for roof rack will only fit vehicles WITH roof rack bars
- DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed from sturdy steel to hold heavier boats - Water-resistant so it will prevent rusting and hold up against rain, snow, and other elements - Even though the J-Bar mount is made from steel, it’s lightweight which makes it easy to install and remove
- 2 PACK: Dual mounts safely hold one (1) kayak - Features two (2) padded J-Bar cradles, tightening knobs, carrier straps, and bow-stern straps to safely mount to your automobiles roof rack - All necessary hardware is included and NO TOOLS ARE REQUIRED.
- GUARANTEE: Includes a one (1) year limited warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EASY TO INSTALL
Slide each J-bar cradle mount onto your automobiles roof rack. Once on the crossbars, fasten into place using the tightening knobs. Plus, its lightweight construction makes the installation and removal process an absolute breeze.
Use the carrier and bow-stern straps to safely secure your boat.
While gently cradling your boat, the soft pads featured on the bars will protect the finish of the boat hull.