- Series: Oxford Medical Handbooks
- Flexibound: 894 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (June 18, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199230927
- ISBN-13: 978-0199230921
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 1.3 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,274,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine (Oxford Medical Handbooks) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Punit Ramrakha is Consultant Cardiologist at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury, Uk and Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK. Kevin Moore is Professor of Hepatology at Royal Free and University College Medical School at University College, London, UK. Amir Sam is Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Fellow and Specialist Registrar in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Internal Medicine at Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London, UK.