- Series: Oxford Handbooks
- Hardcover: 676 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (August 6, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195392752
- ISBN-13: 978-0195392753
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 1.8 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,192,001 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Social Science (Oxford Handbooks) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Harold Kincaid is Professor in the School of Economics at the University of Cape Town and Visiting Professor at the Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence in the Philosophy of the Social Sciences at the University of Helsinki.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|