|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 11 x 6.9 inches|
|Item model number||41737|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||41737|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oxford Portfile Portable File Box, Granite, 11" H x 14" W x 6-1/2" D (41737)
|Price:||$9.89 + $4.59 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A complete, ready-to-use portable filing system
- Includes 3 black Pendaflex Reinforced Hanging Folders with 3 clear plastic tabs and extra paper inserts
- Holds up to 12 letter-sized hanging folders
- Granite, durable plastic with built-in handle and secure latch closure
- 11" H x 14" W x 6-1/2" D Size
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Oxford Portfile Portable File Box, Granite, 11" H x 14" W x 6-1/2" D (41737)
|Shipping||$4.59||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||6.87 inches x 14 inches x 11 inches||11 inches x 6.5 inches x 14 inches||11 inches x 10.88 inches x 13.25 inches||11 inches x 11 inches x 14 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.8 pounds||2.1 pounds||3.24 pounds||2.45 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I gave the product four stars instead of five due to a handful of grips that I have about the product.
- First the clasp has gotten loose with time and does not have a solid catch. I have not had a problem with this opening but I remain concerned about the clasp if the case is dropped or tips over. Notably, I have other similar cases that have clasps that have held up better with time.
- The handle is square and hollowed, so the weight of a full case digs into my fingers and can get uncomfortable pretty quickly. I have other cases that have solid, rounded, and contoured handle grips that are much more comfortable.
- no slot for a lock
- no compartment areas
Final thoughts - I like the case, particularly if you are concerned about total weight or know that you will always want to carry a very limited amount of papers/items. However, I have personally found using a larger case system provides much more flexibility in terms of carrying capacity (i.e. more capacity) and these larger cases usually have storage compartments and better handles. I found the larger cases may weigh 22-23lbs at full capacity. Overall the larger sized cases are more stable (better ratio of width to height) and won't tip over as easily.
Be aware that the inside dimensions for usable space are actually: 10"H x 12"W x 5"D
I was needing this to be bigger and trusted the sizes. Who cares what size it is on the outside. We have to use the inside.
Other than that, the box is nice and has a lip for hanging file folders (though I didn't need that).
Pros: It has hanging bars in it and comes with 4 or 5 hanging folders which was nice. The size is good if you don't have a lot of stuff.
Cons: It is a speckled blue aka granite. The lock is waiting to break. The entire thing is sturdy enough but if it gets hit on something it is going to crack.
This is fine if you are just sticking it in the closet or around the house. I can't see this thing lasting if it is going in and out of cars and being treated a little rough.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A file box is a file box. I like that I was able to write my name with a Sharpie on the cover, since the box holds handouts that sometimes are used in a crowded scenario.Published 9 days ago by Mike A.
Perfect for my paperwork needs. Exactly what I needed. Excellent thank you very much!!Published 12 days ago by Saywhat4you
The top edge kept getting caught on the bottom edge which made it difficult to close and push wide open. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jacqueline Pierre
This didn't work for what we needed because the size was wrong. It's stated that the measurements are 11" x 14" but they aren't which means we needed to find another one... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Katelyn Webb
On receipt of this file box I found that it was heavier than anticipated, it had a corner chipped off in shipping and took a better look at its material - brittle. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dave U.