- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (April 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019956065X
- ISBN-13: 978-0199560653
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.5 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,845,010 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Oxford Readings in Philosophical Theology 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
The collection is an excellent sampling of the still-young field of analytic philosophical theology, and presents and accurate picture of the discussions philosophers have had on these topics over the last four decades. * Daniel M. Johnson *
About the Author
Michael Rea is Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Center for Philosophy of Religion at the University of Notre Dame.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|