Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover, 7.22 Lbs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $10.69. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The unique formula is activated by water, unleashing bubbling oxygen power for safe, effective cleaning
- For regular and he washers
- Its special ingredients are designed to help rinse soils away
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OxiClean gets the tough stains out!
OxiClean stain fighters and additives help remove the most problematic stains throughout your home. It can remove make-up from clothes, eliminate stains from your carpets, revitalize patio furniture and more!
OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover
Remove stains on the spot. All around your home.
There’s dirt in your carpet, grease on your shirt, and juice on the couch? Good thing OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover treats it all. Activated by water, the unique formula unleashes the power of oxygen for safe, effective cleaning all over your home. It gets the tough stains out.
- Over 101 uses
- Safe on any washable fabric, many carpets, most upholstery, grout, bathroom tile, patio furniture, and more
- More maximum strength stain fighting action than ever
- Works as a stain fighter, detergent booster, whitener, and brightener
- Advanced removal of grass, grease, dirt, wine, blood, ink stains, and more
- Soak overnight for powerful and astounding results — even the toughest stains get washed away
- Color safe and chlorine-free
- Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties
Injurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Read warnings on back panel.
Keep out of reach of children.
Injurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Contains sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Avoid powder or solution contact with eyes and prolonged skin contact (wear gloves). Eye contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes; seek medical attention immediately. If swallowed: Drink a glass of water; do not induce vomiting; seek medical attention immediately. Skin contact: Flush with water. Do not mix with products containing ammonia, chlorine bleach, or with other household chemicals. Do not store solutions for more than 6 hours, as pressure can build up and the container may rupture causing injury. No phosphates.
White, colors: Cleaner, whiter, brighter. Add to every load.
Safe for all colors.
Top loader: Fill washer with water.
Add OxiClean and detergent before adding laundry.
Line 1-3. Fill to line 1 for regular loads, or more for large or heavily soiled loads.
He washer**: add OxiClean to washer before adding laundry.
**Do not mix OxiClean with detergent in the dispenser. Read your HE owner's manual for instructions.
Tablecloths, uniforms: Tough laundry stains.
Mix until completely dissolved.
Soak for best results.
1. Mix: Fill scoop to line 2 to 4 per 1 gallon of water.
Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved.
Line 2-4. Line 2 for typical stains or line 4 for extra tough stains.
2. Soak 1-6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak. For best results soak for 6 hours.
3. Wash as normal. Carpet, upholstery: Soft surface stains.
Use warmest water possible.
1. Mix: Fill to line 1 per 16 ounces of water. Remove excess stain before treating.
2. Apply only enough solution to saturate stain. Allow solution to stand 1-5 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on fabrics.
3. Blot with a white towel. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until stain is not visible.
4. Rinse with clean water and blot until dry.
Grout, patio: Hard surfaces.
Use solution within 6 hours.
1. Mix: Fill to line 4 per gallon of water.
Note: For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated solution/paste may be used.
2. Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface.
3. Let stand 5-30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface.
4. Rinse well with cool water.
Read before use:
1) Always test OxiClean on an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Safe on colorfast fabrics only.
2) Follow manufacturer's instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item.
3) Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather, or on fabrics labeled dry clean only. Not for use on jewelry, latex paints, woven baskets, unpainted wicker, jute, teak, or finished woods. Metals must not be soaked and must be rinsed immediately and thoroughly. Not for use on rust, dried paint, or bleach damage. Safe for septic tanks.
4) OxiClean works best in warm to hot water. If washing with cold water, first dissolve OxiClean in 16 oz. of warm to hot water. Add to cold water.
5) Treat stains while fresh. Always rinse well with cool water. Do not place fabric that has not been thoroughly rinsed into dryer.
6) Some stains require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more OxiClean powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.
Handling & storage: Store and use in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Do not store above 120 degrees F (48 degrees C).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my review. [...] I am honest when I write a review as I depend on other people reviews when I am making a purchase online, so I try to point out all features and benefits of a product, as well as any flaws or negatives.***
I ran out about a month ago and went to purchase the item again but Amazon decided to make the item an "add on" item. I didn't want to be forced to buy more stuff so I started looking for options and found OxiClean.
Yes, I've heard of OxiClean but always chalked it up as another gimmicky product. After being introduced to oxygenated bleach and finding that this is the main ingredient in OxiClean I decided to purchase the product. The other product was a 2lb tub and the OxiClean is 7.22lbs. The overall price is cheaper and this stuff works just as well as the pure oxygenated bleach.
It's by far the best laundry pre-treatment you can use. I use about half a cup per load for the tough stains and let it sit for about an hour before running the full cycle. My daughter just had a booboo a we had a fair amount of blood on her clothes. The above method removed the stain. Not kinda removed it, it's gone and blood was on multiple items of different materials.
My favorite use is as a carpet cleaner. This stuff is the freaking bomb on carpets! I have toddlers and they're walking destruction. Between the drippy cups, food of every origin, and poop (yea poop, let's just say it was a bad day) this stuff gets it out. I have a spray bottle with this stuff under the sink at all times. A couple of squirts, wait a minute then blot or scrub depending on the stain. When I say scrub I don't mean back breaking scrubbing. This stuff is really that good.
I also use it in our carpet cleaning machine with similar results.
Can you tell I like this stuff?
The best part? It's non toxic! I wouldn't go drinking but it gives me piece of mind.
I hope you enjoyed the rambling review.
The product itself works great. I know whenever I use this stuff and when I don't the clothes really do come out cleaner. I haven't used it as a stain remover so much as for a laundry booster. I have paired it with Era (which I also purchased from here) and the combo does a great job at removing some set-in stains and my general slobbish drips and drops.