Safety WarningInjurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Read warnings on side panel.
Keep out of reach of children.
Injurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Contains sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Avoid powder or solution contact with eyes and prolonged skin contact (wear gloves). Eye contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes; seek medical attention immediately. If swallowed: Drink a glass of water; do not induce vomiting; seek medical attention immediately. Skin contact: Flush with water. Do not mix with products containing ammonia, chlorine bleach, or with other household chemicals. Do not store solutions for more than 6 hours, as pressure can build up and the container may rupture causing injury. No phosphates.
DirectionsWhite - colors: Cleaner, whiter, brighter.
Add to every load.
Safe for all colors.
Top loader: Fill washer with water. Add OxiClean and detergent before adding laundry.
Line 1-3: Fill to line 1 for regular loads, or more for large or heavily soiled loads.
HE washer**: add OxiClean to washer before adding laundry.
Line 1-2: **do not mix OxiClean with detergent in the dispenser. Read your HE owner's manual for instructions.
Tablecloths - uniforms: Tough laundry stains.
Mix until completely dissolved.
Soak for best results.
1. Mix: fill to line 2 to 4 per gallon of water.
Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved.
Line 2-4: Line 2 for typical stains or line 4 for extra tough stains.
2. Soak 1-6 hours.
Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak. For best results soak for 6 hours.
3. Wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean.
Carpets - upholstery: Soft surface stains.
Use warmest water possible.
1. Mix: Fill to line 1 per 16 ounces of water.
Remove excess stain before treating.
2. Apply only enough solution to saturate stain. Allow solution to stand 1-5 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on fabrics.
3. Blot with a white towel. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until stain is not visible.
4. Rinse with clean water and blot until dry.
Grout, patio: Hard surfaces.
Use solution within 6 hours.
1. Mix: Fill to line 4 per gallon of water.
Note: For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated solution/paste may be used.
2. Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface.
3. Let stand 5-30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface.
4. Rinse well with cool water.
Read before use.
1) Always test OxiClean on an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Safe on colorfast fabrics only.
2) Follow manufacturer's instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item.
3) Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry clean only. Not for use on jewelry, latex paints, woven baskets, unpainted wicker, jute, teak, or finished woods. Metals must not be soaked and must be rinsed immediately and thoroughly. Not for use on rust, dried paint, or bleach damage. Safe for septic tanks.
4) OxiClean works best in warm to hot water. If washing with cold water, first dissolve OxiClean in 16 oz. of warm to hot water. Add to cold water.
5) Treat stains while fresh. Always rinse well with cool water. Do not place fabric that has not been thoroughly rinsed into dryer.
6) Some stains require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more OxiClean powder than directed increases the risk of color loss.