|Package Dimensions||3.3 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches; 2.72 Ounces|
|Item Weight||2.72 ounces|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||November 11, 2020|
Metene Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Accurate Fast Spo2 Reading Oxygen Meter, Oxygen Monitor with Lanyard and Batteries (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Accurate and Reliable: Using the most advanced MCU chip and sensor, blood oxygen signal is collected by photoelectric sensing principle, Only need 5-8s to get your blood oxygen saturation levels, pulse rate and pulse intensity
- For Sports and Aviation Use Only: Suitable for sports enthusiasts or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, accommodates wide range of finger sizes (8-25.44mm), children to adult
- User Friendly Design: High quality transparent acrylic panel, very exquisite and compact; One button operation and shut down automatically without operation in 8 seconds, large LED display make the oximeter very easy to read
- Lightweight and Portable: Metene fingertip pulse meter is very light and easy to carry, this spo2 monitor is attached with detachable lanyard, which is convenient to measure your oxygen saturation anywhere
- Complete Accessories: You will get 1 pulse oximeter, 1 Lanyard, 2 AAA Batteries, 1 User Manual; Please read the instructions carefully before using the fingertip pulse oximeter and feel free to contact us If you have any questions
Specifications for this item
Customers also search
1. This oxygen saturation monitor is for Sports & Aviation use only.
2. Excessive or rapid movement may effect the measurement accuracy;
3. Improper sensor placement may affect the measurement accuracy;
4. The measurement comes to the best when the O2 oximeter and the heart are the same level;
5. The maximum continuous test time does not exceed 5 minutes;
6. Ring finger, middle finger and index finger are recommended as suitable monitor position
Metene fingertip pulse oximeter is for sports and aviation use, It is ideal for use during sports activities, mountain climbing and piloting airplanes.
Spo2 declared accuracy:
Range: 70%-99% ± 2%, below 69% unspecified
Pulse Rate declared accuracy:
Range: 25-250 bpm ± 3bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
Advanced Photoelectric Principle
Our pulse oximeter use the most advanced Photoelectric Principle, through the high quality transparent acrylic panel screen to let people directly judge whether the measuring environment is suitable for measurement, to avoid the influence of strong light on the measurement results, so as to ensure high accuracy
The normal range of oxygen saturation was SpO2 95%-99%
Insufficient oxygen supply: SpO2 90%-95%
Mild hypoxemia: SpO2 < 90%
Severe hypoxemia: SpO2 < 85%
Large LED Display
Portable and Easy to Carry
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The accuracy seems good for a basic assessment. The sample rate is a little slow so the numbers can jump around if you have any variability in yourself. My numbers are very consistent, bouncing around 95-98, but my wife who is a long haul Covid patient with Ox drops into the 80s if she exerts herself has a harder time telling what is the misreading or what is any actual drop, as they don't feel different. I then take mine to see if the numbers are bouncing for me as well and they are not, so it seems that it is pretty accurate.
After I got it I opened it as described in the manual and checked my saturation.
Normally after taking my inhaler in the morning, my saturation level during evening hours is between 97 and 98. Not perfect but acceptable. I was shocked to see that my saturation level was 68! I checked again it was 66. I shut down the device, replaced the batteries and checked again: 66.
At this point we decided to rush to the emergency room, despite my normal breathing. At the ER my saturation was 97!. It was checked again and it remained at 97.
Since I got another device and my saturation level shows at normal levels between 96 and 98.
Just let me please know to whom to send the Metene Pulse Oximeter Fingertip!
As for me it is USELESS.