|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 8.3 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||MD50|
|Style||flashlight with battery&charger|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Luminous Flux||800 lm|
|Handle Material||aluminum alloy|
|Special Features||Cree LED with a lifespan of over 50000 hours, Use one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 3 AAA batteries, Zoomable function, Three brightness levels & Strobe & SOS, IPX-6 wate resistant|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Description Pile||AAA or 18650|
OxyLED OxyWild MD50 Super Bright LED Flashlight Bundle with Rechargeable Batteries, AC Charger, Charging Base and White Tube, Black
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$22.00 (59%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FIVE LIGHT MODES: Three brightness levels, strobe and an SOS function. Zoomable to use in various scenarios
- DURABLE ALUMINUM ALLOY MATERIAL: aircraft grade alloy, premium type 3 hard-anodized, anti-abrasive coating. Toughened, ultra clear glass lens, with anti-reflective coating
- SAFE AND WATER RESISTANT: Highest water resistant level of IPX-6. Works in heavy rain, Li-on battery with built-in protection
- Anti-abrasive coating. Toughened, ultra clear glass lens, with anti-reflective coating
- RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE: ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item OxyLED OxyWild MD50 Super Bright LED Flashlight Bundle with Rechargeable Batteries, AC Charger, Charging Base and White Tube, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Thousandshores Inc||J5 Tactical Flashlights||PeakPlus||LuxPower||Thousandshores Inc||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||8.3 x 2.1 x 4.7 in||1.02 x 3.7 x 1.02 in||1.6 x 5.3 x 1.1 in||1 x 6.25 x 1.5 in||1 x 10.6 x 1.6 in||1.53 x 13.12 x 1.53 in|
|Item Weight||0.88 lb||—||5 ounces||5.28 ounces||0.75 lb||1 lb|
|Light Source Type||led||LED||led||led||led||LED|
|Power Source||battery-powered||Battery||battery-powered||battery-powered||Rechargeable Battery Powered||Battery-Powered|
OxyLED - Natural Life, Natural Lights
OxyLED MD50 is a light, compact flashlight with very high outputs. Comes with a total of five outputs including 3 brightness levels, Strobe and an SOS option. Zoomable to use in various scenarios.
- Durable aluminum alloy material: aircraft grade alloy, premium type 3 hard-anodized, anti-abrasive coating. Toughened, ultra clear glass lens, with anti-reflective coating.
- Safe and water resistant: Highest water resistant level of IPX-6. Works in heavy rain.
- Li-on battery with built-in protection. (Do not submerge in water).
- Li-on battery with built-in protection from overcharge, over discharge and extending battery life to ensure that it is safer for the user.
- Uses Cree LED with a lifespan of over 50000 hours
- 2 battery options: use one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or use 3 AAA batteries
- Size: 5.31'' (Length) * 1.57'' (Diameter)
- Charger: 110-240V input
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: black
-1 X flashlight
- 1 X 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 1 X AC charger + charger base
- 1 X white tube (used to fix the 18650 battery in flashlight)
-1 x User Manual
-1 x Warranty Card
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
30-Day Money Back Guarantee; 12 Month Replacement Warranty; Lifetime Support Guarantee
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the stats. Without the head extended it's 5.3" long. It's just a hair over 6" WITH the head extended. It weighs 172 grams with the included 18650 battery installed.
It has the usual modes -- low, medium, high, strobe & SOS. There's no memory, so it will always turn back ON in high mode. To cycle through the modes, give the switch a very light press while it's on. The head has fairly good tension when moving it forward and backward. It stays in place where it's left.
The product page here, says it's 800 lumens. Well, for the first time, this is actually a budget flashlight that does NOT artificially inflate its claim! In comparison of the beam brightness, I took out my Sunwayman T25C, which is a higher-end focusing light. Its claim to brightness is 880 lumens. In an unscientific side by side test, the beams of BOTH lights were identical. When I compared the OxyLED next to the "supposedly" 900 lumen beam of the Refun A100, the Oxy was BRIGHTER. I've always known the A100 isn't 900 lumens...and the Oxy proved that.
Here are my thoughts on the included battery and charger.
Charge the battery when you first open the package. Mine arrived with a "travelling voltage" of 3.76
The battery label claims 1800mAh...which is rather weak. I ran the light (on high) to see how long that might last. After about 20 minutes the light was noticeably warm...to mild hot. This is normal. I continued to let it run, and it did so for just over an hour before the output started to dim.
The battery (like most that are included FREE in flashlight kits) is not protected with an over-discharge circuit. I know this, because as I continued to let the light run...the output became dimmer and dimmer. After it became so dim that the light is essentially useless, I tested the battery voltage again. It was down to 2.60v. Obviously there's no circuit, otherwise it would not have been allowed to discharge that deeply. I then charged the battery completely to see how many mA's the battery would accept. When finished, it was at 1218mAh. This is certainly less than the claimed 1800. The didn't try the included charger, however it says on the back, that it uses a 500mA current. That's not too bad...but, for a depleted 18650, that would take many hours to complete (probably more than 8 depending on the capacity).
Anyway, I guess for the price they're charging, it's not bad. They say it's IPX-6 waterproof... but I haven't used it heavy rain so I wouldn't know. They say it has an impact resistant glass lens... may be so, I haven't dropped it from 5 feet to find out. Of course it doesn't have the features of a $40 light...it can't. Of course you have to cycle through the flashing modes to get from medium...back to high; because they're not hidden. Of course the light dims when the battery weakens, because it has no voltage regulation circuit. For this price...it can't.
As for batteries, it comes with the cage to accept 3 AAA's as a backup for the 18650. But with ANY 18650 flashlight that offers AAA capabilities...you're a fool if you choose those as your primary power source. An 18650 is ALWAYS the better choice!
Take a look at the pictures I've attached. I think they'll give you a pretty good idea what to expect ---beam-wise--- with the OxyLED.
Hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.