|Item Weight||2.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.4 x 9.7 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||T100|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
OxyLED T100 Dimmable Eye-care LED Desk Lamp
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
OxyLED-- Natural Life, Natural Lights
Truly non-flicking dimmable LED
- The light dimming of T100 is enabled through transmitting the PWM signal to an integrated circuit within the driving power. No high-frequency switch at all.
Zero electromagnetic radiation
- Ordinary LED lamp has extraordinary radiation while T100 is truly Zero-radiation.
No dark area, No ghosting, No glaring
- T100 has wide effective illuminated areas and no dark areas.
- T100 shed flat light and therefore have no ghosting.
- With the light softening technology embedded into its light guide plate, T100's lamps successfully avoid glare and never be harsh to your eyes when you look directly at light sources.
Pure light, best for paper task
- The color temperature of OxyLED's T100 is designed to be 5000k, which is most suitable for the reading and sheds light as soft, comfortable, refreshing and pure as the sunlight in the early morning.
- With a color rending index as high as 80, T100 can perfectly display the colors of the illuminated objects to spare you from visual fatigue and glare.
Six-grade touch dimming with memory function
- The memory function enables the lamps to automatically resume the grade of the previous use when restarted.
10 years life span: 25000 hours
- T100 can give service of 10 years without replacement of light sources even when used 7 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 3 year warranty.
- OxyLED T100 emits cool color light only. Search B007K5WYOS on Amazon for OxyLED T120 LED Desk Lamp with Cool & Warm Color Light
Top Customer Reviews
The big appeal was LED and my first experience with LED's that can be dimmed. I have purchased LED lights in many different forms such as track lighting and flashlights which I have a love affair with. I always have a LED small flashlight in my pocket - and I use it many times a day. Did I say my eyes need more light?
Right at this moment on my desk this LED lamp is allowing me to type this review. It is on the lowest setting which is about right most of the time but if needed it can blast out a good amount of light.
I believe this desk lamp is one of the most impressive purchases I have made in sometime - it is so nice to be surprised, pleasantly surprised. Touch sensitive with six different settings. Very attractive and the light is as steady as a rock. It is on the white side of the spectrum but not bad at all. This fits the bill perfectly and it gets a 5 stars for function and style both. I could not be more pleased.
I tried to show it off to the first person who walked by my desk and they looked at me strange as I enthused about it. That is one person that is not going to get this lamp as a Christmas gift. If it sounds strange to like an object that much then call me strange. This is one sweet desk lamp and I expect it to be giving me good service for years. In fact, at my age this lamp has a very good chance of outliving me. I suppose I will have to list it in my will now.
The lamp's dimmer switch is touch-controlled; simply running one's finger over it adjusts lamp intensity from dim to bright effortlessly and the on/off switch operates in a similar fashion. Seemingly trivial, the convenience of this touch feature - totally eliminating any fussing with mechanical switches or settings - speaks to the thought that went into the lamp's design.
My lamp sits on a shelf and shines down from a height of two feet over a desktop upon which I have a keyboard and three computer monitors. A piano student, I also put a full-size piano keyboard on this desk daily when I'm practicing and, whether I'm using my computer or piano keyboard, I find this lamp can be adjusted to suit my needs.
Additionally, I find the quality of the light itself to be very pleasant: it's always sufficiently adjustable to give me whatever brightness I need and illuminates without producing any glare.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great lamp, I like the amount of light it gives out and have a couple of these in my housePublished 24 days ago by Elias
very good color temperature and light defuser. It does not have harsh shadows like other LED lights. The defuser is a big deal on an LED lamp.Published 5 months ago by goz
I probably got a lemon but mine's touch control is very unresponsive, you have to press hard sometimes while other times it seems to respond as it should.Published 9 months ago by Roberto J. Yudice
LOOOOOOVE!! So far, this has been an excellent lamp. Love it so much I bought a 2nd one. It sometimes takes more than a single touch/tap to turn it off but I don't feel that takes... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've owned this lamp for about 2 years now. It worked fine for about 3 months and then the power button became very difficult to activate. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Steven R
This light would be a great product, if the power switch wasn't faulty. I'm puzzled how 73% of the reviews are 5-star, unless there are multiple manufacturers, some with the... Read morePublished 10 months ago by JA Pipes
I bought this lamp for my disabled son for use on his computer desk. He doesn't have great muscle control and I was always worried about him knocking over a hot lamp that could... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Dan Buckley