Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oxytokin - Best Anti Wrinkle Cream and Facial Moisturizer - Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream - Anti Aging Creams
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 30, 2013
I photo'd my wrinkles and then used it faithfully for about 3 weeks and saw not the slightest change in wrinkles. Further, Oxytokin manufacturer does not say it is an anti-wrinkle cream. This is the seller's advertising language on the internet and on Amazon. The jar says "anti-aging recovery complex" and "Use morning and night for brighter, more youthful-looking skin." When I talked to the Oxytokin manufacturer, they said "Amazon can be misleading." If you just want a nice cream for $35-$40 that will make your face feel nice, go ahead and spend the money, but don't buy it to improve wrinkles because it won't. And don't buy it from eSupplements because their return policy is this: Your 30 days to return it starts from the day they ship it, not the day you receive it. There is a 15% restocking fee no matter what. You must get a return authorization and have proof that you sent it no later than the 30th day from the first day they shipped it to you, not the day you received it. So you don't really have 30 days to try it. Check out the manufacturer's Oxytokin website, [...].
1313 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
Oxytokin is very creamy and is quickly absorbed into the skin. My fine lines were virtually gone and this product mixes well with makeup. I also used it on my upper lip. I love this product, no complaints here.
on September 28, 2014
In my opinion, there are NO miracle creams for wrinkles on the market for ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. I have used a ton of products. I look approximately 10 years younger than my age because I take care of my skin consistently twice a day and eat very healthy. I gave this product 4 stars because I find Oxytokin to be an excellent moisturizer. It's not heavy, greasy or sticky like some others that are much more expensive. It absorbs well and works well under foundation. This cream hydrates the skin extremely well, so that fine lines and wrinkles look better overall and the skin looks healthier. It contains excellent ingredients, which are also in the high priced creams. However, the wrinkles are still there. However, I do think it improved the puffiness under my eyes. After using 3 jars---and I'm about to order 3 more, it seems to have lightened sun damage and skin imperfections. There is no odor or allergic reaction. I find I don't need foundation on a regular basis. I like this product and recommend it for what it is. Bottom line---it gives your skin a smoother, supple look. I found it works better than many other expensive products that I have used in the past. However, don't believe any of the hype, to truly get rid of wrinkles, you need surgery and botox!
on April 17, 2013
This product does it all around the eyes face and neck so you need only one cream instead of many which makes it practical...still looking for a miracle in a jar that won't break the bank until then I'll stick to Oxytokin
on January 1, 2014
I am almost 64 and I have skin like I'm 30 years younger. Ever since I started using Oxytokin, I have seen my facial skin feel smoother with few wrinkles and fuller and smooth to the touch!
on March 24, 2014
I chose this based on a magazine article that found it to be best anti-wrinkle cream. It is a nice feeling moisturizer and I will continue to buy and use it. I may have too many wrinkle already to get rid of but maybe it will stop new ones from forming.
on February 22, 2013
I used hydroxatone and this item compares to it and the price is reasonable. It does help with sunken eyes or a tired look and makes your face more youthful looking.
on December 15, 2013
It works! I'll be reordering this product and often. My skin is already Improving and I have not yet finished the jar.
on February 26, 2014
I use a vitamin C serum (20%) first then this over it and I noticed my skin felt smoother, softer and better hydrated right away. I really like the light scent also.
on March 8, 2015
Didn't have many expectations...I'm 90, I don't have wrinkles, I have canyons.. My skin does feel a little better,however...Don't think it's fair to make the jar look so big, but really have such a small amount of cream....Very false impression..