Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oyama CFS-F12W 7 Cup Rice Cooker, Stainless White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All Stainless Steel cooking surfaces
- Stainless Steel Steamer Tray
- 3 Dimensional Heating (base, side and lid)
- Keep warm function
- Cooking bowl has a triple layered base for uniform heating without burning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Oyama CFS-F12W 7 Cup Rice Cooker, Stainless White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless White||White||White||Silver Gray||Stainless Black||White|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 in||8.1 x 8.2 x 10.3 in||11 x 11 x 11.5 in||12.3 x 12.3 x 11.7 in||9.2 x 9.2 x 9.2 in||12 x 12 x 12 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Steel||STAINLESS STEEL, GLASS, STEEL||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless_steel|
|Size||—||6-Cup||16-cup (8-cup uncooked)||—||—||10 Cup|
Oyama 7-cup White and Stainless Steel body with Stainless Steel Cooking bowl and Stainless Steel Steamer Tray. No non-stick coatings are used. The stainless steel cooking bowl has a Triple-layered bottom for uniform heating without burning of the rice. This cooker is tailored for people looking to cook meals without chemicals from non-stick material possibly leaching into their foods. This cooker also uses 3-dimensional heating (base, side and lid) for keeping rice warm for extended periods after cooking. This enables this rice cooker to keep warming past the normal 12 hour limit up to 24 hours. The stainless steel steamer tray can be used steam vegetables, meats and poultry or any other foods that can be steamed cooked.
Top customer reviews
1+1/2 cup water per cup brown rice, 1+1/4 cup water for 1 cup white rice. I use 1 tsp. Coconut oil per cup rice while cooking, for perfect rice. Unfortunately this unit did not work well for cooking steel cut oats, which boiled over, coming out the steam vent making a sticky mess, but the porridge was cooked just fine. I am very pleased with this nice-looking and efficient cooker! Seems very well made + nicely designed.
* Easy to clean. Ridiculously easy to clean. I tend to get eczema on my hands when I wash them frequently, so I appreciate that I don't have to use a bunch of soap and scrub the pot to get it clean.
* Cooks white rice, brown rice, short grain, long grain, blah blah...I've used many types in the cooker and they never burn. I add about 1/2 cup more water than the instructions say because I like my rice more moist and sticky.
* Keeps the rice warm and moist for a long time after it's done cooking. I tested this for a 24 period and their little booklet was right...the rice was fine.
* I love the stainless steamer insert tray. When the rice is done, I put frozen organic veggies in the steamer tray, close the lid, and come back in 5-10 minutes and everything's ready to eat.
* No spills or leaks or crappy, cheap parts.
* Fits on the counter really well.
* I really love that everything is stainless inside, because I know nothing is going to leach into my food.
* I can't think of any, actually. I'm really happy with this unit and I hope it lasts a long time!
I hope you find this review helpful.
I cooked 2 cups of brown basmati rice in my Oyama last night and I really love this rice cooker!!! It is simple. I measured 2 rice cups (the rice cup that comes with the appliance is a 3/4 cup measurement)into the stainless steel bowl washed the rice with tap water,drained the water off, added 2 2/3 rice cups of water, salt, & a packet of salt free chicken bouillon. I set a timer so I would learn how long it would take and when I returned to the kitchen at 51 minutes the 'warm' light was on. The rice was perfectly separated from each other. I will add a little more water next time to brown rice as the rice was a tiny bit hard but very edible. There was a very small amount of brown coating at the bottom of the pan at 51 minutes when I discovered the rice was done but no sticking and I just stirred it into the rice. I would not leave my rice on warm for long periods. I plan to cook rice before a meal and unplug the unit & let it sit covered to stay hot for that meal. My cooking style is to cook enough to have leftovers so I do not have to cook so often.
There was no bad smell from the unit while cooking as I had read in another review. My husband commented how good it smelled while cooking.Clean up was easy. I wiped the moisture off the rim of the appliance with paper towels. There was some dried material on the sides of the stainless steel pan. I soaked it in soapy water for about 30 minutes and washed the pan with a 'Dobie' pad and the residue came off easily.The stainless steel lid just pulls right off the top for cleaning and I wiped down around the lid with paper towels also.
In essence, I am happy with this purchase and saved a LOT of $$ by buying this model and it suits my needs.
Also, I would like to thank all of you who write detailed reviews on the products you purchase. Your reviews help me make decisions that I am happy with.