Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven, 12 L, White" and save 39% off the $69.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven, 12 L, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Able to Bake, Grill, Steam or Roast
- Attractive, easy to clean glass
- 12 liter tempered heat resistant glass cooking bowl provides ample cooking space for a variety of foods
- Separate dials for setting temperature and cooking time
- 2 Wire cooking racks, plate tong and instruction manual with recipes included
- Baking up to 482 degrees F/250 degrees C
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Tempered glass bowl with metal base stand
- Glass lid with heating control unit
- Tongs to remove rack from bowl after cooking
- Metal lid stand
- High and low racks
- Instruction manual with recipes included
1 year limited warranty.
All the conveniences of a regular oven on your countertop
Simple to understand controls
2 dial easy operation - Set the temperature and then set the cooking time. The oven will automatically shut off when timer goes to zero.
Lid handle has safety shut off when lifted
Place handle down fully to begin cooking again.
Multiple ways to cook your meals.
Roasts and browns meats to perfection.
Use a high rack with high heat to broil meats with a crispy outer texture while keeping the insides juicy.
Grill foods with less oil and fat. Watch the fats and oils drip away while cooking.
Bake perfect small cakes, muffins, cupcakes or whatever else your imagination can think of.
Two racks for double cooking
Using high and low rack together, enables you to double your cooking space, saving time and energy!
This oven can perfectly dehydrate many different kinds of foods locking in the flavor.
Roast foods together
Combine meats and vegetables together to blend complimentary flavors in your meals!
With convection cooking, a fan is used to circulate hot air, which air frys many different foods using little or no oil!
1. If you are cooking foods that tend to come out dry, while using a rack try also adding a little water to the bottom of the bowl to add more moisture to the foods you are cooking.
2. For more recipes, search on-line for 'Turbo Oven recipes'.
3. Wash Cycle - Set the oven timer to 20 minutes and set the temperature to wash cycle/ thaw. Add 1 inch of water to the bottom of bowl with a teaspoon of liquid dish soap. This should soften the baked on food spatter. After cycle, use a damp rag to wipe off the food spatter on the inner surfaces and the inner metal lid shield.
Oyama Turbo Oven accessory kit instruction booklet
Oyama Turbo Oven accessory kit
Available to purchase separately: Expand your Turbo Oven's cooking abilities with this 6-piece set
- 3" Stainless Steel Extender ring
- Frying pan
- Stainless steel wire mesh tray
- Steamer Tray
- Bundt cake pan
- Steaming tray
- Oven lid holder
Compare with similar items
OYAMA Turbo Convection Oven. Cook healthier meals by using super heated circulating air to cook foods within their own juices. Now you can broil, bake, roast and grill quickly with just one appliance. Whether roasting a full chicken or grilling a steak, each meal will cook to perfection without burning because this oven cooks only with super heated air. See your meals cook right before your eyes in the impact and high temperature resistant 10.5 liter glass cooking container. Comes with a built-in timer and temperature selection dials for cooking convenience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It cooks foods MUCH FASTER than the Nuwave does (I cooked leg quarters in there for a total of 15 minutes, where as in the Nuwave oven I had to do 13-15 minutes/ side)
2. The Glass bowl makes for MUCH FASTER AND EASIER CLEANUP, plus it's self-cleaning ("angel's chorus")
3. Just as much fat and grease is drained from your food as in comparison to the Nuwave oven.
4. It's SUPER EASY to use.
I wished I had purchased this thing YEARS ago, I would've saved a FORTUNE!!!
It is fairly large, so it might be a chore if you like putting things away, but I will be using mine regularly, so I have given it a permanent home on the counter. So far, clean up has been a breeze. I use aluminum foil to line the racks (and oil them) before putting food on, so I can just lift out and throw away. Tiny splatter of oil and crumbs can be easily wiped out.
The only reason I give this product only 4 stars is because the instruction manual is terrible. It does not tell you to preheat, so if you are not an experienced cook who is willing to experiment with this oven, you might have a hard time turning out good food at the beginning. But it's really worth it for all the other benefits I mentioned!
Other than that, once I got over the where do I even start hurdle, the oven overall works great. Food generally cooks in less time than it takes to cook in our wall ovens, and I suspect at much less wattage. My first dish to try was roasted onions and potatoes and it turned out very tasty on my initial attempt. I love roasted potatoes, but I usually don't have a lot of roasted food over the summer because our built in ovens tend to heat up the whole house, which we try to avoid when it is 90 degrees or more outside. This turbo oven roasted my onion and potato dish well without heating up the surrounding areas in the kitchen. I wish I would have had this turbo oven to use at the beginning of summer.
My second dishes to try were chicken breasts and pork chops. Again both came out very good even on my initial attempt. I did leave the pork chops in a bit too long and they got a little dry, but that was my fault and not the oven's. I let them simmer in gravy after taking them out of the oven and they moistened out well. I still have to get used to remembering the shorter cooking times. I made pork chops in my Nesco roaster oven last week before I had this oven and they took 2 - 3 times longer to cook in the Nesco roaster vs. the turbo oven.
I debated giving this oven 4 stars, docking it one star for the lame instruction book, but really the oven itself is a great value for the price compared to the infomercial brands that cost over twice as much, so I stuck with the 5 stars. One other thing I liked about this oven is that the bowl is made of glass and not plastic like some of the more expensive brands. Glass just seems healthier and less likely to chemicals into my food.
Cons: Things like burgers and steaks do not do well compared to grilling them or frying in a pan, all the juice drips out if on the rack and they get dry or if you put them on foil they just soak in the grease and are still dry. I have used this thing everyday for almost a year and I like it but I have a bigger issue with it. The cleaning of the lid. Over time fine mist from grease and other greasy vapor from meat will accumulate on the lid turning it brown. The head unit is not detachable from the dome lid and you cannot submerge the head because the electronics are in there. Unless you clean the lid after every use it will become dirty and disgusting looking there should be a way to remove the lid and put it in the dishwasher or sink.