- Buy 5 or More Oye Garlic Presses,Save 25% Enter code XB2LROWG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 4 Oye Garlic Presses,Save 20% Enter code WQ8IU3SA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Oye Garlic Presses,Save 15% Enter code 5ME88729 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Oye Garlic Presses,Save 10% Enter code T7U9396F at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oye Stainless Steel Garlic Press" and save 25% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Oye Stainless Steel Garlic Press
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy To Clean & Dishwasher Safe - To clean your press, simply flip up its basket, rinse it under your faucet, brush it and you're done! There are no nooks for garlic to get stuck in.And It is totally dishwasher safe.
- Easy To Use - A normal women's hand strength can effort lessly make beautifully minced garlic pulp with our easy squeezer garlic press.The best part is that your hands won't smell like garlic any more.And thanks to the superb ergonomic design and engineering built into our 6-inch presses,you can crush even unpeeled cloves in seconds,no peeler needed.Fits most hands and minces garlic and ginger with ease.
- Professional Quality - Oye Stainless steel garlic press is really heavy duty, very strong and sturdy.Won't rust, weaken at the joints or break.Made of commercial grade stainless steel from head to toe,will never rust or break. It eventually saves you money if you invest in this exceptionally well-made garlic press today to last a lifetime. It is a premium kitchen bowl saver tool.
- Life Time Guarantee - The all steel garlic press is made of commercial grade 10/18 stainless steel that will not break or rust. Easy to use, easy to clean (with or without the bonus brush), the Oye garlic press is your dreamed garlic press comes true.For any reason,you are not happy with the purchase, send us an email and we will refund or send you a free replacment.Your purchase is 100% risk free.
- A Perfect Gift - Beautiful and stylish, Oye garlic press serves a perfect gift for any occasions - Mother's Day, Father's Day, Wedding, Bridal Shower or birthday gift and of course, will be the best Christmas gift. Elegant stainless steel fits in any kitchen schemes perfectly. It will please any receivers without a doubt. Remember your purchase is risk-free, covered by our "Life Time Guarantee" So go now to the right upper corner and click the put to cart button to get it today.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||happycooking||Orblue||Alpha Grillers||Bussani||Arrela||Amazon.com|
The OYE Garlic Press is the ideal compliment to any contemporary kitchen. Functional, inexpensive, and sure to come in handy when you need it the most, this fabulous little garlic press is great at crushing delicious garlic cloves into tiny bits . . . much smaller than you could ever get with a knife. If you're a garlic lover and you're a tad shy with regard to your knife-slicing skills, these garlic presses are fantastic . . . and a must-have. As the undisputed 'heart' of any home, the kitchen is where family members meet, connect, and enjoy delicious meals, drinks, and snacks together. So since the kitchen's where 'it all goes down,' make sure yours is well-stocked with all the kitchen accessories it needs to function at its highest level for everyone to enjoy. Salud! Materials:Stainless steel, Zinc, Brush finish nickel-plated. Dimensions:6.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 inches Weight:9.6 ounces
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this garlic press based on the reviews I read here and I am so glad I did!
I had been to Williams-Sonoma looking for a garlic press and they only had 2 kinds: one was of cheap construction and small basket for about $40 and the other was all fancy for over $90!
I just couldn't believe that one should pay so much for a garlic press, plus the design did not convince me. Garlic presses should be round, no corners allowed. It's just simple physics: the circle is the strongest and distributes force equally over its surface area.
This Oye Garlic Press is absolutely perfect! It has the right shape and size, it's basket is removable for cleaning, it's easy to press without a great amount of force and its construction seems to be a very good quality. I was also impressed to see that when the garlic is being pressed, it does not run up the basket wall. All is pressed without the need to repress what has already been pressed!
So, it seems this one was designed with much care and thought. Mine has gone in the dishwasher many times already and there is no sign of corrosion. It seems the stainless steel is of good quality and I like it so much that I am getting a second one, just in case my first one gets lost.
The plunger is a bit of a pain to get into position, though, and usually I have to finagle it to get it in position so I can either open the press or press on some garlic. Not a deal breaker, though.