Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 8, 2016
this is an amazing cup. I have the 20 oz. and I just bought the 30 oz. ones of the same brand. You can even watch th YouTube video comparing the melt rate of the ice to the yeti and it's almost equal, just off by maybe a minute or so.

Here's the deal, Walmart sells the 20 oz. tumbler for 7 dollars and change, and they also sell the 30 oz. for 9.97. if you have the patience to look there, then you can get a great deal!
on September 8, 2016
I love this cup! It works so much better than any other insulated cup I have used. I seriously take it everywhere. I work in a pharmacy and it's great to have nice cold water nearby, I can put ice and water in it before work and the ice lasts all day. I also fill it up at night before bed, and still have ice in the morning!
on December 5, 2016
Excellent quality ! Ice lasted in cup about 20 hours, and though only a little ice remained, water was still ice-cold. I did not try hot liquid yet!
I was surprised as the lid which fits snug as it should, has an opening to drink out of, and STILL stayed cold.
I am so glad I bought this cup, as the 20 oz cup is perfect.
on August 25, 2017
This cup is amazing. It is high quality with a low price. There are 3 major brands that are the most popular this is by far the cheapest. Yeti is definitely more expensive and a comparable item would cost $35. Additionally, a family member has a Yeti and this holds ice and maintains cold drinks equally as long I have tested it. It will keep water cold through the night into the morning and def. holds up in a hot car with zero condensation. The only thing I can think of that might be better is that they are sold at Walmart and might be $1/$2 cheaper. But, at Walmart they also have a plastic ring that has a handle you can buy for $3 that is a very nice feature. I've been looking for a cup that simply will keep my water cold and not sweat all over a table or my car, and I found the best option. Me 1 vs. expensive water bottles 0 hope this helps.
on September 13, 2017
Solid cup and the perfect shade of hit pink. Love the clear lid that goes on very tight. I use a straw and I do wish it would close completely (instead of the hole) but it's not a deal breaker. Great size for a can of pop with alot of ice like I enjoy. Best part is that it doesn't sweat.
on September 8, 2017
SOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS CUP!!! I literally bought this cup for our trip to Vegas and it worked perfectly! We have several different brands and this one is by far the best at keeping your drinks really cold and for a long time!!! My husband loves this size so much more than his bigger ones and uses this one regularly! This brand is something I would definitely purchase again and the price makes it even better!!!
on September 2, 2017
This is a great tumbler. My husband has used it for a year now. Almost everyday. We haven't had any issues with it. Only difficulty is that it is hand wash, but all tumbler's this type might be.
on July 29, 2017
Arrived dented and with paint from some other product smeared on the side. Also, the lid does not close/seal. Who needs a mug that will spill the contents? Disappointing.
on September 9, 2017
This tumbler is awesome. My drink stays cold all the time even being left in a car. I still have some ice 24 hours later. Had to buy the licking top separately so I don't knock it over. The cup does not "sweat" at any time so it's always dry to pick up. I plan on getting another one. Well worth it if you like cold drinks. I have not tried it for hot drinks.
on August 30, 2016
I got this somewhat on a whim because a friend of mine has one and it seemed like it'd work fairly well for me. Now I use it every day... it's not too amazing at keeping drinks warm but it's changed my world with iced drinks. I usually drink cold drinks as fast as I can so they keep cool, but with this mug I can take my time and enjoy my morning iced coffee!