BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 8, 2016
this is an amazing cup. I have the 20 oz. and I just bought the 30 oz. ones of the same brand. You can even watch th YouTube video comparing the melt rate of the ice to the yeti and it's almost equal, just off by maybe a minute or so.

Here's the deal, Walmart sells the 20 oz. tumbler for 7 dollars and change, and they also sell the 30 oz. for 9.97. if you have the patience to look there, then you can get a great deal!
on September 8, 2016
I love this cup! It works so much better than any other insulated cup I have used. I seriously take it everywhere. I work in a pharmacy and it's great to have nice cold water nearby, I can put ice and water in it before work and the ice lasts all day. I also fill it up at night before bed, and still have ice in the morning!
on December 5, 2016
Excellent quality ! Ice lasted in cup about 20 hours, and though only a little ice remained, water was still ice-cold. I did not try hot liquid yet!
I was surprised as the lid which fits snug as it should, has an opening to drink out of, and STILL stayed cold.
I am so glad I bought this cup, as the 20 oz cup is perfect.
on August 25, 2017
This cup is amazing. It is high quality with a low price. There are 3 major brands that are the most popular this is by far the cheapest. Yeti is definitely more expensive and a comparable item would cost $35. Additionally, a family member has a Yeti and this holds ice and maintains cold drinks equally as long I have tested it. It will keep water cold through the night into the morning and def. holds up in a hot car with zero condensation. The only thing I can think of that might be better is that they are sold at Walmart and might be $1/$2 cheaper. But, at Walmart they also have a plastic ring that has a handle you can buy for $3 that is a very nice feature. I've been looking for a cup that simply will keep my water cold and not sweat all over a table or my car, and I found the best option. Me 1 vs. expensive water bottles 0 hope this helps.
on September 13, 2017
Solid cup and the perfect shade of hit pink. Love the clear lid that goes on very tight. I use a straw and I do wish it would close completely (instead of the hole) but it's not a deal breaker. Great size for a can of pop with alot of ice like I enjoy. Best part is that it doesn't sweat.
on October 11, 2017
Works well, but come on! Why would you design a mug that is supposed to keep your beverage warm for hours, but you sell it with a simple top that does not close? Not only does that make it NOT spill-proof, but it lets the heat escape. Even though you still have to spend more money to get a top with a slider, it is still cheaper than the Yeti.
on September 8, 2017
SOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS CUP!!! I literally bought this cup for our trip to Vegas and it worked perfectly! We have several different brands and this one is by far the best at keeping your drinks really cold and for a long time!!! My husband loves this size so much more than his bigger ones and uses this one regularly! This brand is something I would definitely purchase again and the price makes it even better!!!
on October 15, 2017
As I owned one of these before, I had to buy another one as this perfect little cup kept my coffee hot throughout the day even if I forgot it and picked it up a few hours later and the coffee is still nice and hot.
on September 26, 2017
This item arrived on time and was exactly as described in the ad. I have been very please with the product and extremely thrilled with how well the mug keeps drinks hot or cold for the amount of time, especially with how inexpensive this item was compared to it's competitors. I would highly recommend this item.
on September 2, 2017
This is a great tumbler. My husband has used it for a year now. Almost everyday. We haven't had any issues with it. Only difficulty is that it is hand wash, but all tumbler's this type might be.