Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 136 reviews
on November 3, 2016
I purchased this item as a gift for a friend who is a total wine connoisseur. Though I'm not much of a wine drinker myself, I was curious how it looked since I have never seen anything like this so I opened it up before I gifted it. This is the most fashionable and functional set of basic wine tools that are a staple for anyone who's happy hour beverage of choice entails a corked bottle. The pricing is very reasonable and I just love the very stylish, magnetic-closure wine bottle the tools are stored in. It's very rare that wine is my go-to drink, but after receiving this set I may even purchase one of these for myself for those special occasions and I will definitely be purchasing more as gifts!
review image review image
on June 29, 2016
This is a nice seat, however it arrived in a box that had LAS Vegas logo on the bottle. I was thinking it would have the Ozeri on the side of the bottle, instead it had nothing on the side of the bottle, just stark black. No writing at all. It was a little odd as it is not what is shown in the photo. It almost appears to be a marketing type product that you would affix a logo too.? Odd packaging.
on August 9, 2016
I'm really not sure how to feel about this product. I like the black matte wine bottle casing, I like all the accessories it includes, and I like the price....however I don't like the quality of the product. I received a plain white box, no brand name on box or bottle, my cork screw was bent weird, the stopper is not the same as pictured, and neither was the foil cutter.
on December 8, 2016
This set has all of the necessary tools for wine needs. It stores in a small space and looks sleek. However, the quality of the items is not the best. The tools seem pretty cheaply made, which is to be expected for $15, I suppose. In addition, the bottle in which the tools are stored is difficult to open.
on January 18, 2015
Have not used yet but tools seen to be I'd fits quality...case they fit in could be better...mine had something that "rattled" around inside of it...I took it apart and it was one of the "tabs" that broke of...doesn't cause any issues since it is held closed by magnets...was just irritating to hear it rattle around until I took it apart.
on January 14, 2017
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my Mom. It's a really nice and simple gifts. The bottle container was a little smaller than I thought, and it was nice and smooth. She loved it!
on December 29, 2016
Great product it was the best gift in the white elephant game. I wantes to choose it myself but it was picked several times. Also American made which was a plus.
on November 27, 2015
I think this makes a very nice classy gift! Although on the cheaper end, the product is of good quality and the bottle looks very nice and clean cut. The wine opened and other accessories are of good quality too and gets the job done (open the wine bottle!)
on December 6, 2014
This is a very inexpensive gift I bought as an extra for my husband for Christmas. I could not open the damn thing!!!! Then I tried to open it wearing a pair of rubber gloves and it worked. If it was more expensive, I would have sent it back. Just a small extra for our wine rack. I have no idea how the parts work.
on May 4, 2015
My husband thinks this is so freakin' clever. Good enough for me! We like that the packaging fits right in with the rest of our wine bottles! Good quality pieces. My husband snapped the last foil cutter we had in his hands, so he knows to be gentler with this one! So far so good!