Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-mechanical Weight Dial, White
- Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle
- Visually stunning design incorporates a 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology
- Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with Stepson technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact
- Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life; Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included); Satisfaction guaranteed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Update, April 19, 2013 --
I only weigh in 1x/week, so I've used this scale a total of 14 times since I received it and I am nowhere NEAR its 330lb weight limit. The scale worked fine until this week, when its display went haywire, like some other reviewers have reported. I get the dreaded "ERR" message and a jumble of rapidly changing weights. I changed the batteries to no avail. As per Amazon's return policy, I cannot return or exchange this defective item, since the February 4, 2013 deadline has passed. Save yourself the hassle of having to replace it after four months. Pass this one up and opt a scale with a little more documented longevity.
Update, July 2, 2013 --
I received an unsolicited email from a manufacturer customer service representative last week. She stated that she had seen my previous negative review of the scale that I had purchased from them and wanted to know if I would permit her to make good on their replacement warranty, since I had purchased the scale only 6 months prior. Less than a week later, a brand new replacement scale arrived on my doorstep and is working perfectly. I was stunned both by the company's overt effort to locate potential negative reviews and by their prompt action to resolve any issues. Kudos to Ozeri and their staff for exemplary customer service!
Received a new one, and it seems to be living up to the hype. Accurate readings, even when tested with some calibrated weights. Nice, large numbers, and quick readings. I've noticed since my review, there have been others with the same experience as my first one. Hopefully it was a bad batch, and the reviews caught Ozeri's attention. I will update again if the scale fails in the future, as a few recent reviews that have reported failure after a few weeks.
Once again, I have numerous weight readings with no commonality. This scale is very frustrating to one monitoring their weight. Therefore, I have re-evaluated down to two (2) stars.
1. You just step on and it gives you a number. Bing bam, you're done. No need to turn it on first and wait for the 0.0 to show up.
2. It's really flat so you don't feel like you will fall off of it. Sounds crazy, but first thing in the morning, who isn't a little woozy sometimes?
3. The LED is BIG. No need to squint to read the numbers.
4. Microban sounds like overkill, but the thing lives in your bathroom. And if anyone forgets to close the lid before... well, you know. I wouldn't ask for Microban, but I don't mind it for something that lives in the bathroom.
5. It's sleek, attractive, and high tech looking.
6. The number doesn't vary, wavering between two values. And it's the same value if you repeat multiple times (who doesn't do this?). It is what it is. It feels a reliable.
There are lots of options for bathroom scales. This is a good one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this scale from my sister when she moved. She neglected to tell me that it burns thru batteries every few weeks if you use it or not. Read morePublished 24 days ago by JoeBrownToolGuy
This scale stopped working within a few weeks. It would light up, but the display was scrambled.Published 5 months ago by QueenGi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JimJhsnPFEU&feature=youtu.bePublished 10 months ago by Priscilla Zeng
Reads ERR or totally ncorrect weight for some time. Now like the guest towels you dont use! Other scale from different company works great but no body fat data. Read morePublished 10 months ago by JWD
Great bathroom scale, contemporary design, the scale is analog (dial w/ arm) and digital. Digital readout turns on when you step on it. Read morePublished 12 months ago by S.F.
This scale is inaccurate. I can move it ever so slightly and it will tell me I weigh 10 lbs more than it said previously. I get numerous weight readings every time I get on it. Read morePublished 13 months ago by D.F.
Nice looking scale. I'd say try it in a few places to see where you get a consistent number.Published 16 months ago by Victoria