Ozeri Gen II Digital Bath Scale with Body Weight (440 lbs), Fat, Hydration and Auto Recognition Technology
- News InstaOn Technology captures the Weight, Body Fat and Body Water measurements upon contact.
- Stores weight, body fat and body water measurements in memory for up to 10 different users
- Uses 4 high precision G sensors to weigh up to 440 pounds (200 kilograms) in 0.2lb or 0.1kg increments
- Made of high quality materials with impact-resistant tempered glass
- Large 3-1/2-inch wide-angle LCD display provides immediate and easy to read results
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Customer Service: Outstanding delivery shipped fast to APO in Iraq - scale was packaged and well protected and about 10 days earlier than projected. That is awesome and the shipping was free (supersaver).
Price: Very reasonable for the features.
Appearance and functionality: Clean and will look nice in any bathroom (I plan on shipping it home after deployment). Clear glass and two nice stainless steel areas to step on. Even a large person should not have a problem with this scale - plenty of room for your feet.
Performance of the features:
1. Manual & Set-up: Pretty basic and easy to follow. The setup is simple and took only a minute. Also, a nice feature of the manual shows age and percentile norms as a handy quick reference guide to see where you land within your age and gender group. The manual is also made of a coated and durable paper material so it should last. The directions are simple and the scale is very easy to operate.
2. Regular Mode: All you need to do is gently tap on the scale and WAIT for the ZEROs to appear. Do not get on the scale while the dashes are showing, wait until the ZEROES appear; otherwise, you will not get an accurate reading. The scale is calibrated and accurate and is within 1/2 lb of a certifed and calibrated scale in our gym; so, I find it to be reliable.
3. Advanced Weight/Body-fat%/Hydration Mode:
A.Read more ›
It seems to be accurate with weight, however after two days the batteries were dead. So I bought a new set, thinking perhaps the ones that came with it were old.
Scale worked, but i did notice it never seemed to shut off. Other digital scales I have used required a "tap" to turn them on but this one seemed to turn on by itself, even with nothing on it. After two more days the batteries were dead again.
I would return it except I have already put the packaging out with the recycling...I never dreamed i'd need to return it, a lesson learned on my part.
So if you do purchase this scale, I would recommend removing the batteries after each use...
I emailed the manufacturer and they were able to retrieve my order information since I told them I purchased this from Amazon. They are sending me a new scale, so A++ for customer service. I will update again when the new scale arrives, but leaving this review so others are aware in case they run into the same problem.
First of all, I've had this scale for over two years. I weigh in quite often so it does get a good amount of use. The following tests were done the day of this writing. So this is a well used scale providing the following data, which says something about it's durability.
1. How accurate is this as a scale? I filled an empty plastic gallon milk container with 1 gallon of room temperature water and placed it on this scale. Read out: 8.4 lbs. (that's nearly dead on in case you didn't know). I weighed myself on this scale. Read out: 177.2 lbs. (haven't been to the doc in a while so who knows). I stood on the scale with a gallon of water. Read out: 185.6 lbs. (exactly 8.4 lbs. heavier than what it said I alone weigh. I'd say over a significant range (from less than 10 lbs. up to almost 200 lbs. this scale is accurate within a fraction of a lb. I also weighed my iron gym barbell plates and they all check in within a fraction of a lb. of their labeled weight, even the super light ones (2.5 lb. weights). It would seem to me that this scale is very highly accurate.
2. How consistent are the readings? This scale is incredibly consistent. Step on the scale, weigh yourself, step off, step back on and weigh yourself, it will be the same weight to a tenth of a lb. Well that's my experience with my scale. I have never experienced a fluctuation of more than a few tenths of a lb. when weighing myself on this scale. Most of the time I get no fluctuation at all. You probably don't even care about tenths of a lb. anyway so if you eliminate that decimal place my scale has never fluctuated at all.
3. What about the bodyfat features?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great scale, been using it daily for years. Has good repeatability in measurements so that you can track you weight and % body fat regularly.Published 7 months ago by Jill G
Worked really nice! Until it stopped working, even after a new battery. Customer service nonexistentPublished 15 months ago by JerseyMoM
Been going strong for well over 2 years. Not sure how accurate the Body Fat/Water percentages are, but the wight function seems to work well.Published 17 months ago by austin
I bought this a few yrs ago. Its very modern looks great inperson. But its hard to set it doesn't come with instructions. Not sure if the weight is accurate.Published 17 months ago by Nala
Very accurate. I haven't had battery discharging early like some others. Mine lasted for one year and a half. Read morePublished 18 months ago by shkphilly
Worked great for a while then it started freaking out, it would bounce back between random numbers and 0.0 and then turn off. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Dr. Harold Wong
Worked really well for a while, but then, after a couple of months, the scale digits got stuck on metric, even though it is set for pounds.Published 22 months ago by Nicholas
Scale worked as expected but stopped working in 14th month, so it was 2 months out of warranty. Changed batteries but still didn't work. Read morePublished 23 months ago by MyBluBu