Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.02 shipping
+ $10.13 shipping
Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, Elegant Chrome
|Price:||$13.62 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.33 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most precise digital scale in its class, with a capacity range from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs (1 gram to 5.4 kg)
- Newly designed with oversized buttons for easy operation; Extra large LCD screen displays weights in pounds (lbs), kilograms, grams, and ounces
- 3 Minute Automatic shut-off feature maximizes battery life while giving you time to multitask in the kitchen (batteries included)
- Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients (automatically subtracts the container weight to calculate the weight of the ingredients being weighed)
- Compact design for easy storage and portability. Ships with 2 AAA batteries included. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, Elegant Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Etekcity||Moderna Housewares LLC|
|Dimensions||1.8 inches x 8 inches x 6 inches||6 inches x 8.25 inches x 1.75 inches||5.51 inches x 7.09 inches x 0.71 inches||6 inches x 8 inches x 1.8 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.05 pounds||1.05 pounds||0.7 pounds||1.35 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Both scales are still working fine, and are used regularly. I called the giftee, and there are no problems. I see that Ozeri has another similar scale with a larger surface and a wider front, with buttons on the side. So, upon reflection and unreported originally, I find the narrow front makes it very easy to grip and place upon the cabinet shelf (on seldom used serving dishes). Further, I suspect that the bigger the scale gets the more annoying will be the problem of storage. The original tape I place over the readout is still intact and clear, and, I like the larger size of the buttons on this model compered with the newer one. My recommendation: get this one.
1. The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital at $25 (12/11) and the Ozeri Pro Digital at under $20 scales are IDENTICAL. I have both, having had the Eatsmart for at least three years, and the Ozari I bought as a gift and tested it. One is black with a chrome-finish platform. The other is silver with a chrome-finish platform. The black body looks as if it is black plastic throughout; the silver body finish might possibly have been painted or otherwise applied (It's description says Elegant Chrome, but just the platform and buttons have a chromed finish.) Personally, I prefer the black, available in both brands.
2. The readout is large; you don't need glasses. It is not backlit and is a problem only in a dimly lit room--solved by turning a light on.
3. The clear plastic covering the LED readouts is recessed slightly from the body of the scales.Read more ›
* I bought this on sale ($12), so I love the price.
* I love the simple means of zeroing out the tare. You can either put your bowl on the scale before you turn it on and it will subtract the weight of the bowl to start at zero pounds, or you can turn it on, place the bowl on the scale, and press the on/off/tare button to zero it out.
* It's simple to cycle through the units of measure: gram, kilo, ounce, or pound. Very cool!
* I don't know if it does this for every unit of measure, but when weighing pounds, the readout is precise to three (or maybe four--I forget) decimal places. That's almost too much information, but it shows me when the tare is off and shows me when the bowl is unbalanced and rocking.
I DON'T LOVE:
* The picture makes it look like the base is brushed metal. It's not. It's very flimsy plastic. I doubt it will last more than a few years.
* It's hard to turn it off. I guess you're supposed to just leave it on and let it turn itself off. This leads to my next gripe.
* If it automatically times out and shuts itself off, you have to dump out all of your ingredients and start over.Read more ›
So I started a food diary to record all the food I eat every single day, to keep track of exactly how many calories I'm eating. The only way to really do that is with a food scale. So I weigh everything I eat, and look up the calories to everything and record it in my food diary. This is the only diet that has really worked for me for any length of time.
This food scale is really nice. To change the measurement, just hit the unit button until it tells you what unit of measurement you want; grams, ounces, pounds or kilograms.
The tare button is very nice too. That way I can zero out the weight of the dinner plate.
I also like how easy it is to figure out. I never had to read a manual or anything else to figure this thing out. Very intuitive.
My ONLY complaint, and the only reason this scale is getting a 4 star review instead of a 5 star review is sometimes it goes a little wonky. I swear sometimes I wonder if it's possessed. For example, just today, I was weighing some almonds and it couldn't make up its mind whether it weighed 20 grams or 25 grams. It was going up and down like crazy. But putting one more almond on it put it at 26 grams, where it stayed without going all crazy on me. So it seems like it's doing the crazy flip-flop thing when it's between measurements and can't quite make up its mind how much something weighs.
Otherwise, I really like the scale.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Simple, easy to read, compact. Works great for tracking daily food. There is no (ml) measurment but I'm able to figure out with other options. Hope it holds up and lasts. Read morePublished 3 days ago by tada
I've had this scale for over a year and it still works great, easy to change units. A must have for anyone following a specific diet plan, or working to control portion sizes.Published 5 days ago by Deanna
I was very impressed with this scale. It's accurate and I love that it had real buttons. I have a touch kitchen scale and anytime my fingers are damp it won't work, but since this... Read morePublished 5 days ago by TeresaG
great little scale that does all I need it do. like that you can weigh plate; zero it and get the weight of the food.Published 6 days ago by steve
Everyone should own a kitchen scale. It makes life easier. Whether you're counting calories or cooking meals, a kitchen scale makes it easy to measure exactly what you need without... Read morePublished 8 days ago by jared harris
Awesome little kitchen scale ... I most often use mine to split up pounds of sliced ham or turkey from a deli into sandwich-sized packages of about 3 ounces ...Published 8 days ago by Mark Zemke