Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Foo...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 33% off the $14.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Elegant Black
|Price:||$14.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Accurate, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale weighs up to 11 lbs. (5050 grams) in precise graduations of 0.05 oz. (1 gram); Cleans and stores easily
- Features a newly enlarged weighing platform finished in elegant chrome and 2 large buttons that generate an audible click confirmation
- Precision Tare Button calculates the net weight of your ingredients (automatically subtracts the weight of any bowl or container)
- Automatic Unit Button instantly converts from ounces to grams (oz. to g), pounds to kilograms (lbs. to kg) and displays results on the LCD screen
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included) with an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed); Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Elegant Black
Etekcity Digital Kitchen Scale Multifunction Food Scale, 11 lb 5 kg, Silver, Stainless Steel (Batteries Included)
BENGOO Digital Food Scale Kitchen Scale Slim Stainless Multifunction Scale with LCD Display and Tare Function - Silvery
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Online King||Etekcity||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bengoo Inc.||EatSmart Products|
|Item Dimensions||1.75 x 8.25 x 6 in||0.71 x 7.09 x 5.51 in||1.8 x 8 x 6 in||7.1 x 8.7 x 1.6 in||8 x 6 x 1 in||6 x 8 x 1.8 in|
The new Pronto Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri is a true multifunction scale for the kitchen and home. The ultimate companion for the serious cook, the Pronto is built with the latest generation in sensor technology to ensure accuracy and immediate responses for the fast-paced chef. It features a newly enlarged weighing platform - one of the largest in its class, to accommodate larger bowls and food items. Elegantly designed with a refined chrome finish, the Pronto also doubles as a postage machine for your mail or a scale for your children's science projects. The Pronto's widescreen LCD displays results in grams, ounces, pounds, kilograms, and the large Unit button lets you change the unit of measurement with push-button ease. Manufactured to rigorous quality specifications, the Pronto weighs up to 11 pounds (5050 grams) in graduations of just 0.05 ounces (1 gram) to help you achieve your diet and weight goals. The Pronto also features an ever handy Tare button which automatically subtracts the weight of any bowl or container to calculate the net weight of your ingredients. The Pronto's Tare and Unit buttons provide an audible and tactile click confirmation so you never have to push twice when preparing meals in a hurry. The Pronto's aesthetic design complements any kitchen decor, and it cleans quickly and stores easily. The Pronto ships with 2 AAA batteries included, plus a bonus set of batteries, and is guaranteed with Ozeri's 1 Year No-Hassle Warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
**This is NOT a paid or subsidized review. [...]
* Small profile doesn't take up a lot of counter space.
* Looks nice.
* Easy to clean - I just wipe it down with a Clorox wipe.
* Simple and intuitive to use.
* Allows for measurements in a variety of units (grams, ounces, pounds, etc)
* The "tare" button is the best feature because it lets me zero out the weight of a container like a small plate or bowl, and only weigh the food that I put inside that container or bowl.
* Long battery life. I've used it daily for over a month and it has about 1/3 battery life left.
* Lightweight and easy to move around, store, or travel with.
* If you want to put a dinner plate on the scale, zero out the scale, and then weigh the food that you put on the plate, the rim of the plate will obscure the screen (see image).
* The first scale I received malfunctioned right away, but the second one has been great. I don't know how much of a fluke it was that the first scale malfunctioned.
Overall it's been a great addition to the kitchen. I would buy this scale again.
But the seller didn't list accuracy specifications, only the resolution. So I checked it out and there are pictures included.
*note: all weights (class F) calibrated and traceable to NIST
I Conducted a simple test at 4 test points 1000, 2500, 4000 and 5000 grams and the readings were 1000, 2500, 4001, and 5004 grams respectively
I would put this scales accuracy at +/- 0.1% of reading + 1 gram.
Which for this price is pretty incredible
1. Usually I feel this scale is spot on, however, occasionally, the scale with jump back in forth between two numbers that are .03 of an ounce off. It happens with all sorts of food, I'm just not sure what the problem is -- sometimes it just can't make up its mind. This is a little annoying to me as I like to be as precise as possible, but it may not annoy you.
2. As many reviewers have noted, the display is small and thoughtlessly placed relative to the scale platform, so yes, your view is obstructed when using bigger dishes. I honestly thought I would not be vexed by this, but I have to admit it does get rather annoying to have to keep bending down to get a view of the readout.
3. Not sure if this is just my scale or not, but ever since day 1 the plastic coating that goes over the black portion of the scale seems to be bubbling and is very worn at the on/tare button. This is more of a cosmetic issue, but it still is a little bothersome.
Despite these issues I have to give the product 4 stars. It has helped me tremendously while recording my meals, I haven't had to replace the batteries since I purchased it several months ago, it does automatically go off but in an appropriate amount of time (I've never had it go off on me while I was cooking), it has several different units of measurement, and the tare option works great. Overall for the money I spent on this, I am confident I purchased the best scale at this price point.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Scale uses two AAA batteries but it actually comes for four. Wow. I have never seen a manufacturer include extra batteries.Read more