Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 560 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 618 reviews
on March 26, 2017
Worked OK for about two years then stopped working & stopped charging. Must be an electrical malfunction because, even though the battery is obviously dead, the charging light only comes on when it's in the charging base & one of the buttons is pushed. I paid less than $25.00 for it but still I didn't consider it a disposable item. I went back to opening bottles manually but, if I do decide to get another battery operated opener, it won't be an Ozeri product.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2017
Not sure how something this good could be so cheap. I promise if you give this as a gift people will think you spent $50 easy. Had it for a year and works flawless. I've charged it twice in a year and it has opened about 8 bottles a month.
review image
on March 4, 2017
Replacement for one bought 1.5 years ago . Works great but wish had better battery life
on March 8, 2017
After using on 2 times, the battery started smoking. I took it outside & left it, afraid it would catch the house on fire. would definitely not buy this again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2014
Excellent product.
Does what it is suppose to do and does it better than advertised.
Would highly recommend.
on May 14, 2014
I did not use this product as yet but it looks beautiful on my bar. I dont expect it to open all wine corks.
on January 14, 2017
I have had this opener for just over a year, it was keeping a charge just fine until 6 weeks ago. I keep it on the charger constantly (red light is showing it is charging). Now, I'm lucky if I can get the cork out. I have to keep pushing the reverse button alternatively with the forward (downward) button. I was finally able to remove the cork from the bottle, but no luck retrieving the cork from the Ozeri. I had to resort to removing the cork with a pair of pliers. I am very disappointed in this product. I would have certainly hope to have gotten more than 10 months use from it. Looks like I will need to go old school.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2017
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Has worked perfectly from day one.
on March 22, 2017
Love it!
on March 14, 2017
I don't know why I waited so long to get one.I love it!