Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale in Tempered Glass - with Timer, Alarm and Temperature Display
|Sale:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$25.04 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Uniquely designed wide tempered glass platform provides an oversized weighing area coupled to 4 high-precision GFX sensors - accurately weighs 0.4 oz to 11 lbs or 1 g to 5000 g.
- Includes a kitchen alarm, timer, real-time clock and temperature sensor.
- Features 4 easy-touch buttons for effortless operation.
- Precision Tare feature instantly calculates the net weight of the ingredients.
- Large high-contrast blue backlit LCD screen displays weights in lb, oz, g, fl.oz., and ml.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale in Tempered Glass - with Timer, Alarm and Temperature Display
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Moderna Housewares LLC||Greater Goods™||Amazon.com||MIRA Brands|
|Dimensions||6 inches x 8.7 inches x 0.8 inches||0.75 inches x 10 inches x 6 inches||0.47 inches x 5.9 inches x 9.1 inches||1 inches x 7 inches x 7 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.5 pounds||1.55 pounds||1.32 pounds||1.6 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Overall I like it, it stays clean and it cleans up easily.
It display a consistent correct weight.
It has units of lbs+oz, and grams.
Hard to use buttons(this is sort of a plus because the choice of button is directly responsible for ease of cleanup)
Although not perfect, This is the best scale I have seen in the $20-50 range.
1) Has an auto power-off function LONGER than 1 minute. This one turns off in TWO minutes instead of ONE. Gives me extra time to prepare for the ingredients (I mostly use the scale for making chocolate, it takes time to weigh sticky glucose and invert sugar.)
2) Runs on AAA battery, rather than those expensive Lithium button battery. This scale requires three AAA batteries, and they are included, PERFECT!
3) Sleek design, it looks great on the counter. It's very slim, and the white tempered glass top looks nice. It has a fairly large weight area, and I think having the LCD screen on the side, it is easier to read.
4) The scale not only has the usual zero/tare function, it also works as a clock, timer and shows room temperature.
I strongly recommend this scale.
The only complaint I have is the fact that it's not waterproof. If you read the packaging, it states not to get it wet. I feel like if I wanted to weigh a raw chicken breast on it, it might mess it up. Seems like for a kitchen scale, it'd have that option. But again, it can zero out the plates/containers, so it's a fair trade. I'd recommend this!
Things I love about this one: Time display is super easy to set and easy to read. It's backlit for a few seconds after pressing the On/Off button, but remains on without being backlit the rest of the time. This is the same as my other scale, but that's really where the similarities end. This scale also displays the ambient temperature in the room and has an easy to set countdown timer with alarm. Where this one is miles ahead of my other one is in the ease of changing units of measure and taring or zeroing out the scale. This one is all simple, well marked buttons and performs each task flawlessly. My other does not.. and to change from ounces to grams on this scale you simply hold the Unit button for a couple of seconds. My other one needs turned over and a panel lifted to change it to grams. Annoying. So so so much happier with how this one moves tare to weight and from one unit of measurement to another, both fluid/volume measurements and ounces to grams.
Still not sure who is getting which scale, but needless to say I love this one and am happy to recommend it. I have read the negative reviews that mention ongoing issues over time. If I do run into any sort of issue in the future I will be sure to edit my review to reflect such issues.
I did receive this item at no charge for review purposes. I have used it several times now and put it through it's paces to the best of my ability and found no faults whatsoever. All opinions are my own and based on my own personal use of the product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Tempered glass top Digital Kitchen Scale is truly an all in one kitchen scale. The LCD screen displays weights in pounds, ounces, grams, and ML and includes a kitchen alarm,... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Andrea Holland
I love that this scale is all glass top and not that big. It's easy to use and easy to clean. The buttons are sensitive so you have to be careful of that, It goes from ounces to... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Jessica M.
I ordered this Ozeri digital scale as a replacement for my old one, which was showing it age. So far I have been happy with this purchase for a number of reasons. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Lex
This is a great little scale so handy for kitchen use! I am a pumping mama and every ounce (or half an ounce) counts when it comes to storing breastmilk for my baby! Read morePublished 26 days ago by Maddie Glass
This is a beautiful product that just took some getting used to. It's a bit more complex that my previous Ozeri scale I own which I purchased a couple of years ago. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Liz S.
This is a great kitchen scale, it's very sleek and modern. The touch sensitive buttons make this scale very easy to clean when needed. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amanda Butler
Having a kitchen scale is important to me for multiple reasons. The main reason being that I can monitor my calorie intake accurately when I know the exact weight of the foods. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Brittany sailors