Other Sellers on Amazon
Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gravity Operated. Simply flip or invert to activate for effortless one-handed dispensing of your seasonings.
- Durable eco-friendly ceramic mechanism easily grinds peppercorns, salt, and spices.
- Seasons accurately with adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that adjusts from fine to coarse.
- Features a top-mounted grind adjustor that never leaves a trail or mess, and an ultra soft textured non-slip grip.
- See-through container makes monitoring pepper level easy and reveals the grinding action. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||NO: it is only a GIFT BOX and needs over boxing||Gray||Silver||NO: it is only a GIFT BOX and needs over boxing|
|Dimensions||2.4 inches x 8 inches||x||2.75 inches x 4.63 inches||2.25 inches x 6.25 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.7 pounds||0.8 pounds||1.3 pounds||0.6 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Decided to buy the Ozeri since it sits upright and thus no pepper getting on the counters and liked the idea of the lid. The first one arrived DOA. I called the company - they were very curteous, helpmed me troubleshoot to see if it could be fixed (could not) and promptly replaced it. (This is the good part).
The bad part is the performance - very sluggish when grinding (unlike the Peugeout and Miu) and the lid is a royal pain to put on and off. Still works (has been 6 months) but am thinking of biting the bullet and ordering the Miu again!
I am amazed that so many other really like this mill. What am I missing? don't think it is defective since it does grind just slowly and seems to labor while grinding unlike the others.
1. The reservoir doesn't hold enough peppercorns
2. Filling is tricky. I got peppercorns spilled all over the counter three times while attempting to put the filled reservoir back together.
3. The top cap is not easy to remove or replace.
updated post here: I contacted the manufacturer and they replaced the item - no hassle...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Omgosh, I love this thing! When I got it I couldn't wait to open it and start using it. Then I realized I don't cook so this gave me a bit of a push to start cooking more just... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Stephanie Torok
Not a chance. Very low power (should have figured that out). Took more than 15 minutes to grind a quarter cup for a dry rub recipe. Will search for a much better solution.Published 15 days ago by jayinbrentwood
This pepper grinder is pretty much as described in the product listing. It operates on 4 AA batteries that are included. Read morePublished 25 days ago by N Nguyen
This peppermill is very nice looking and works great. It came with instructions and was very easy to set up. I like how you can change the size of the grain! Read morePublished 27 days ago by Ashley L.
I want something cool, well designed, classy Pepper Mill and Grinder. Finally i got it. i am very satisfied with this product,because it has some
nice features. Read more
This is a very good pepper mill. It grates the pepper nice and fine. One hand operation is great! Just press the button. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The Ozeri Pro Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder is a staple to have in any home kitchen . This sleek design makes it easy to hold the grinder without have the chance for it to slip... Read morePublished 1 month ago by L.M.
I love pepper on my food and this handy grinder helps me to do just that! It comes with batteries that are easy to install. Read morePublished 1 month ago by EMS