Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2017
LOVE IT!! I'm a wine consultant and I open a lot of wine bottles. I got tired of twisting a manual one and got this one. Why did I wait!!? This is a amazing opener. Works like a charm. All you do is line up the worm in the middle of the cork and press the button and hold it until it stops. It goes in easily and comes out slowly. It might sound like it's running low on power when it's bringing it up but that's only for a second. Once it gets all the way out, press the top of the button and it unscrews the cork. Everyone at my wine tastings wants one!
on January 17, 2016
I've bought two of these now. For the price you get an excellent opener. Come with a rechargeable wall plug. Make sure to hold the wine bottle stead while you start the opener in the cork. It pulls it out quickly then push the lever again and it releases the cork. Much easier than manual openers. I bought the first one and then another for a gift.
on May 21, 2017
Tried it for the first time. This is a five star product. Felt like I had been in the stone age and someone gave me a smart phone. This product is just that far ahead of other devices I have tried. It worked perfectly. Even the foil cutter operated perfectly. Never going back to straining and pulling and sweating to get to my favorite wine
on February 14, 2017
Very cool wine opener, I love that it lights up and is rechargeable. Certainly makes a nice gift for wine lovers. I bought it for ~$8, and it looks/functions more or less the same as the more pricier wine openers with similar features. I hope this wine opener lasts, but for the price I bought it for, what more could you ask for?
on March 18, 2017
Love this wine opener!! I had an battery operated wine opener for several years, but I accidently broke it. I liked the light up feature on the Ozeri and decided to get it. I've been very happy with it!! Love that it lights up so I can easily center it, and the foil cutter is great!! Way better than my previous one. I've used it at least 20 times, and just put it on the charger, although it hasn't showed any sign of slowing down.
on February 8, 2017
Love it! I ordered this on 2/3 and received it 2/4 - couldn't believe it arrived so quickly. I was concerned about it being able to remove synthetic corks as that seems to be all I get these days and have had problems with my old opener. I had a group over for wine and cheese and have opened several bottles with synthetic corks without a bit of problem even though the directions that came with the unit said "The electric wine opener may experience problems with a small percentage of plastic/synthetic and undersized corks...."
The unit itself is compact and takes up very little counter space as it doesn't have a separate charging unit. .
on May 23, 2012
At my house, we love wine. This comes in handy when ever guests are around, or you just feel like opening a bottle for yourself and the couch! The main reason I wanted to try out an electric wine opener was to help open a bottle of wine that gives me trouble EVERY time I purchase it.

This particular wine brand uses a cork that is a strange rubbery kind of synthetic material that most corkscrews will not open. I have actually broken a traditional corkscrew on this kind of wine bottle before. But I absolutely love this wine, and given the price of this wine opener, I thought I would give it a try. And what do you know-- it works!

Many of the other reviews on here have pointed to a flaw in the foil cutter. I can't really say it is terrible. It seems to work OK for me so far.

And just because I like pretty things in my kitchen, the blue light that comes on when charging and in use is a welcome feature!

While you do get TONS of use out of a single charge, the only downside is it takes forever to recharge when the battery finally is dead. All in all, I would recommend this little guy.
on September 9, 2015
My wife loves this thing. I use a waiter's corkscrew, but that's another story. She sticks it on the bottle, pushes the switch, it digs in and pulls out the cork. Then she pushes the switch the other way and it spits it out. It's only had trouble with one or two really crumbly corks. Pretty noisy, but not to the point where you can't just keep on discussing politics, religion, or what wine goes with pork best. Rarely, it runs out of juice and she plugs it into the charger for a couple hours.

Saves me from having to be on call every time there's wine to be served, and that's a blessing.
on October 9, 2016
I love this wine opener. I was looking for a long time before I finally decided on this one. I am a sucker for a foil cutter and love that it attaches to the top of the automatic wine bottle opener. No more shuffling through a drawer trying to find the foil cutter. I enjoy the blue light that lights the corkscrew area while opening the bottle. It plugs in to the wall to charge, then is used cordless. It holds the charge a long time. I am impressed with this product and have enjoyed using it for the last 6 months. It hasn't shown any sign of wear or age.
on January 25, 2017
I love this wine bottle opener and that the foil cutter is a part of the opener itself which is convenient. It is extremely easy and fast to open a bottle of wine. I have opened a dozen or more bottles with no problems and so far the initial charge is still good. I had been using a Tupperware opener for over 10 years but due to having arthritis in my hands it got to be too hard sometimes to get the cork out, so I started looking for an easier process. I then tried the Vinara air pump opener and don't like that process at all. I have to pump more than a dozen times before the cork will pop and then it was excessive and very much like trying to open a sparkling wine without losing control of the cork and having sparkling wine all over the place. So I'm really glad I decided to try this opener.