Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 14, 2017
Very cool wine opener, I love that it lights up and is rechargeable. Certainly makes a nice gift for wine lovers. I bought it for ~$8, and it looks/functions more or less the same as the more pricier wine openers with similar features. I hope this wine opener lasts, but for the price I bought it for, what more could you ask for?
on February 8, 2017
Love it! I ordered this on 2/3 and received it 2/4 - couldn't believe it arrived so quickly. I was concerned about it being able to remove synthetic corks as that seems to be all I get these days and have had problems with my old opener. I had a group over for wine and cheese and have opened several bottles with synthetic corks without a bit of problem even though the directions that came with the unit said "The electric wine opener may experience problems with a small percentage of plastic/synthetic and undersized corks...."
The unit itself is compact and takes up very little counter space as it doesn't have a separate charging unit. .
on May 23, 2012
At my house, we love wine. This comes in handy when ever guests are around, or you just feel like opening a bottle for yourself and the couch! The main reason I wanted to try out an electric wine opener was to help open a bottle of wine that gives me trouble EVERY time I purchase it.

This particular wine brand uses a cork that is a strange rubbery kind of synthetic material that most corkscrews will not open. I have actually broken a traditional corkscrew on this kind of wine bottle before. But I absolutely love this wine, and given the price of this wine opener, I thought I would give it a try. And what do you know-- it works!

Many of the other reviews on here have pointed to a flaw in the foil cutter. I can't really say it is terrible. It seems to work OK for me so far.

And just because I like pretty things in my kitchen, the blue light that comes on when charging and in use is a welcome feature!

While you do get TONS of use out of a single charge, the only downside is it takes forever to recharge when the battery finally is dead. All in all, I would recommend this little guy.
on September 9, 2015
My wife loves this thing. I use a waiter's corkscrew, but that's another story. She sticks it on the bottle, pushes the switch, it digs in and pulls out the cork. Then she pushes the switch the other way and it spits it out. It's only had trouble with one or two really crumbly corks. Pretty noisy, but not to the point where you can't just keep on discussing politics, religion, or what wine goes with pork best. Rarely, it runs out of juice and she plugs it into the charger for a couple hours.

Saves me from having to be on call every time there's wine to be served, and that's a blessing.
on October 9, 2016
I love this wine opener. I was looking for a long time before I finally decided on this one. I am a sucker for a foil cutter and love that it attaches to the top of the automatic wine bottle opener. No more shuffling through a drawer trying to find the foil cutter. I enjoy the blue light that lights the corkscrew area while opening the bottle. It plugs in to the wall to charge, then is used cordless. It holds the charge a long time. I am impressed with this product and have enjoyed using it for the last 6 months. It hasn't shown any sign of wear or age.
on January 25, 2017
I love this wine bottle opener and that the foil cutter is a part of the opener itself which is convenient. It is extremely easy and fast to open a bottle of wine. I have opened a dozen or more bottles with no problems and so far the initial charge is still good. I had been using a Tupperware opener for over 10 years but due to having arthritis in my hands it got to be too hard sometimes to get the cork out, so I started looking for an easier process. I then tried the Vinara air pump opener and don't like that process at all. I have to pump more than a dozen times before the cork will pop and then it was excessive and very much like trying to open a sparkling wine without losing control of the cork and having sparkling wine all over the place. So I'm really glad I decided to try this opener.
on December 8, 2016
We received one as a gift with the comment "it's my favorite wine opener" from someone that opens a lot of wine. We have had ours for over a year and it is working fine. It came charged so it worked right out of the box. I only charge it about once a month or so. It is very easy to use and doesn't take muscle to use it.

We love it so much, I have been gifting it to several others. This is one of 2 I ordered as Xmas gifts. I saw some had issues with it which surprised me. After positioning the opener over the cork, press the bottom of the toggle switch & continue to press it until the cork is removed from the bottle (not just until it is in the cork). The top of the toggle switch is only used to eject the cork from the opener AFTER it's out of the bottle. Everyone I have given it to has loved it, including a serious oenophile who opens several bottles of wine a week.
on February 14, 2017
I have owned several electric openers through the years and this is my best yet. Runs on replacement batteries and so far the batteries last through dozens of openings. The cork discharges from the unit as easily as it pulls the cork from the bottle. The clear plastic and blue LED light provides a good visual of operation. This would be a great gift for your wine friends!
on November 5, 2015
Nice looking product, very slick and would make a great gift. Foil cutter works great, far superior to the foil cutters we have had in past. Blue lighting is cool too. Only gripe is uneven running of motor when you operate rocker switch. I think it's just poor electrical contact, but you have to push the switch pretty firmly. Maybe just a fluke with our opener, but that's also why I only gave it 3 stars. I also seriously doubt it will open 30 bottles on one charge as advertised, but that's ok my parties aren't THAT big
on April 18, 2017
This my second opener in 2 years. The 2nd was a hostess gift. This wine opener is far superior to the "rabbit type" or other plug ins . The cork removes easily and the foil cutter is still working beautifully after two years. If your opening several bottles a week the charge should last just a couple months. Can't say enough. Perfect for home, bar or hostess gift. Wonderful Sellerđź‘Ť