Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 14, 2017
Very cool wine opener, I love that it lights up and is rechargeable. Certainly makes a nice gift for wine lovers. I bought it for ~$8, and it looks/functions more or less the same as the more pricier wine openers with similar features. I hope this wine opener lasts, but for the price I bought it for, what more could you ask for?
on November 5, 2015
Nice looking product, very slick and would make a great gift. Foil cutter works great, far superior to the foil cutters we have had in past. Blue lighting is cool too. Only gripe is uneven running of motor when you operate rocker switch. I think it's just poor electrical contact, but you have to push the switch pretty firmly. Maybe just a fluke with our opener, but that's also why I only gave it 3 stars. I also seriously doubt it will open 30 bottles on one charge as advertised, but that's ok my parties aren't THAT big
on May 6, 2013
We have two Ozeri products, this Electric Wine Opener and the Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder. Both are attractive, well-made, work like they're supposed two, and are very reasonably priced.

We've always used manual wine openers before, and were not sure about an electric wine opener. This one is so convenient to use, that we will not go back to manual cork screws. It is simple to use: there is a two position switch, one position lowers the screw through the length of the cork, extracting it from the bottle, and the other position ejects the cork from the Ozeri. It stands conveniently on the counter without a separate stand, so it takes up almost no counter space.

Excellent product!
on June 1, 2017
Gone is the wrestling exercise every time I want to drink wine with dinner! Gone is the hunting for a corkscrew among countless gadgets in the kitchen drawer! This Ozeri Wine opener has saved my sanity from frustration and arm from being strained!
on February 12, 2017
I gave this to my husband for Christmas and he loves it. It works great and lights up when in use. We took it to a byob restaurant and our servers thought it was really cool, as did several customers. It got passed around, but luckily we got it back! I will be ordering another for my friends birthday in a couple of months.
on April 11, 2017
This is the second of these I've purchased. The first one lasted 5 years, and it pulled the corks out of a *lot* of wine bottles during that time, as we usually have wine for dinner, as well as any time guests are at our house. I liked the first one so much that I bought the same model again.

Here's to the next 5 years.
on March 15, 2017
I received the first as a Christmas present last year. It seemed to not work very well at first, I contacted the company and they offered to send a replacement. It started working fine after that so I just kept it. Overtime I have lost the charger, so bought a new one as replacement. My boyfriend was always skeptical of electric wine openers from past experiences, but once I finally got him to use this one, he absolutely loves it. The foil cutter top is very sharp and works perfect with just one or two twists.
on January 5, 2016
I bought this for my husband to replace our fancy rabbit wine opener that he was complaining didn't work anymore. He was a bit skeptical as it has a battery, etc but he was impressed and thinks it's pretty cool. It's a nice feature to have a foil cutter located on top to keep everything in one place and the blue led light when it's charging Looks really cool in the bar area. Probably going to buy more as gifts to our wine loving friends and family.
on January 15, 2017
I found this on sale with a SlickDeal, and picked it up. This is battery operated (chargeable via plugging into a "wall wart"), and does the trick. The top of the opener comes off with a foil-cutter, then you simply set this on top of the wine bottle and hold the button. Hold the other button to release the cork.
on March 16, 2013
Nice staying. Seemed to be good quality, but the product has failed in less than 2 mos. and was used about twice per week on average. Disappointing.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse