Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 14, 2017
Very cool wine opener, I love that it lights up and is rechargeable. Certainly makes a nice gift for wine lovers. I bought it for ~$8, and it looks/functions more or less the same as the more pricier wine openers with similar features. I hope this wine opener lasts, but for the price I bought it for, what more could you ask for?
on September 9, 2015
My wife loves this thing. I use a waiter's corkscrew, but that's another story. She sticks it on the bottle, pushes the switch, it digs in and pulls out the cork. Then she pushes the switch the other way and it spits it out. It's only had trouble with one or two really crumbly corks. Pretty noisy, but not to the point where you can't just keep on discussing politics, religion, or what wine goes with pork best. Rarely, it runs out of juice and she plugs it into the charger for a couple hours.

Saves me from having to be on call every time there's wine to be served, and that's a blessing.
on January 25, 2017
I love this wine bottle opener and that the foil cutter is a part of the opener itself which is convenient. It is extremely easy and fast to open a bottle of wine. I have opened a dozen or more bottles with no problems and so far the initial charge is still good. I had been using a Tupperware opener for over 10 years but due to having arthritis in my hands it got to be too hard sometimes to get the cork out, so I started looking for an easier process. I then tried the Vinara air pump opener and don't like that process at all. I have to pump more than a dozen times before the cork will pop and then it was excessive and very much like trying to open a sparkling wine without losing control of the cork and having sparkling wine all over the place. So I'm really glad I decided to try this opener.
on December 8, 2016
We received one as a gift with the comment "it's my favorite wine opener" from someone that opens a lot of wine. We have had ours for over a year and it is working fine. It came charged so it worked right out of the box. I only charge it about once a month or so. It is very easy to use and doesn't take muscle to use it.

We love it so much, I have been gifting it to several others. This is one of 2 I ordered as Xmas gifts. I saw some had issues with it which surprised me. After positioning the opener over the cork, press the bottom of the toggle switch & continue to press it until the cork is removed from the bottle (not just until it is in the cork). The top of the toggle switch is only used to eject the cork from the opener AFTER it's out of the bottle. Everyone I have given it to has loved it, including a serious oenophile who opens several bottles of wine a week.
on February 14, 2017
I have owned several electric openers through the years and this is my best yet. Runs on replacement batteries and so far the batteries last through dozens of openings. The cork discharges from the unit as easily as it pulls the cork from the bottle. The clear plastic and blue LED light provides a good visual of operation. This would be a great gift for your wine friends!
on November 5, 2015
Nice looking product, very slick and would make a great gift. Foil cutter works great, far superior to the foil cutters we have had in past. Blue lighting is cool too. Only gripe is uneven running of motor when you operate rocker switch. I think it's just poor electrical contact, but you have to push the switch pretty firmly. Maybe just a fluke with our opener, but that's also why I only gave it 3 stars. I also seriously doubt it will open 30 bottles on one charge as advertised, but that's ok my parties aren't THAT big
on April 18, 2017
This my second opener in 2 years. The 2nd was a hostess gift. This wine opener is far superior to the "rabbit type" or other plug ins . The cork removes easily and the foil cutter is still working beautifully after two years. If your opening several bottles a week the charge should last just a couple months. Can't say enough. Perfect for home, bar or hostess gift. Wonderful Sellerđź‘Ť
on August 25, 2017
I bought this wine opener after I saw one (different brand) at a friend's house. I like this one because you can watch the cork come out of the bottle and it lights up. The lights have nothing to do with the cork removal, but they do add a neat look during the process. My friend's wine opener had difficulty with synthetic corks, but this product does not.
on September 23, 2017
The foil cutter top works wonderfully and reattaches easily. I only gave 4 stars as it seems to struggle just a bit when removing the cork. I have used another brand/model, and it didn't seem to have any slowdown or power issues removing a cork. With that said, this thing has made opening wine bottles easy, and hasn't failed me. It just feels a little underpowered sometimes.
on March 5, 2013
I bought this item because I thought this might help my wife open bottles of wine that her arthritic hands just can't handle. I'm a bit of a gadget freak, so that was factored in too. My wife does NOT like gadgets, but she loves this one. For once she can effortlessly open a bottle of wine without having to get me into the kitchen to do it for her. We bought the black model and she likes the design, though, she doesn't like any change, especially to her kitchen. We have always used a separate foil cutter, so the one on top will probably never be used. The foil cutters get dull anyway and need to be replaced periodically. As an aside, we happened to order the Trudeau foil cutter at the same time and it was the best I've ever used.