Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 15, 2012
 This is my new favorite toy! It's so fun to use, and extremely easy. I'm not skilled with a corkscrew so it's perfect for me. Check out the video to see how easy it is to use.
11 comment| 262 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2017
This one was a Birthday gift. This is version II. We have the same one in the original version I. So, I have to rate ours but seeing this it looks exactly like ours does, only a new updated version from ours of two years ago. It will open with one complete charge about 40+ corked bottles before you have to recharge. On top of the opener, there is an easy to use cutter making it easy to cut the foil, etc. around the cork.
on July 3, 2017
I really like this product and very easy to use. I've have done some research on this product and different brands to choose the right one. I'm really satisfied with this product. Even though I didn't use as much but after following instruction and using it, it's a great item to have in your home when you have a party or just relax at home. You don't have to have someone strong next to you to open the bottle of wine/s or struggle opening it yourself. A great investment to have and have no regrets. A plus side it does come with what it describe to come with.
on December 27, 2017
This a very good wine opener and overall I am happy with the purchase. From what I read thouigh, I did think it would be a little more powerful than it is. It gets the job done but seems to struggle with some corks. The foil cutter works well and the blue light is a cool feature.
on December 3, 2014
I received this item a very short time ago and straight out of the box it did not function as advertised. Call me silly but one of the product features that influenced my purchasing decision was the LED light/use functionality. OK, so I like cool lights....Upon initial inspection I would say it looked OK. Kind of cheap but that's to be expected for an electric wine opener under 25.00. I plugged in the AC adapter and found the lights to be super cool in a moody sort of way. I charged the unit overnight as recommended. The next day I removed the AC adapter and tried the opener for the first time. The LED lights don't work at all when operated on battery power only and the motor/power is mediocre at best. The added accessories are rather cheap and add no real benefit. I would not purchase this item again and will likely purchase something better soon.
on January 20, 2016
Best wine bottle opener on the planet , love my new gadget ! No more broken wine bottle openers
review image
on July 1, 2017
I have used this opener regularly for over a year. I bought it originally because of rheumatoid arthritis which prevented me from using a conventional corkscrew. It is fantastic! I have opened dozens of bottles of wine over the past year with all corks-natural and synthetic and have not had a single problem. My RA is now controlled with medication but I continue to use the Ozeri because it is easy and cool.
on March 22, 2017
This is our third wine opener and it is the best by far at this point in time. The opener hold a charge very well and is very easy to use. We have only had it a short time but are very impressed with it.
on July 28, 2011
A friend of ours gave us an Ozeriz Nouveaux Wine Opener, #OWO2A, as a gift. We LOVE using the Ozeri Wine Opener! Everyone that sees it in our home loves it, especially the fact that it lights up a bright blue light as it is opening the wine. It's a real conversation piece and after seeing how simple it is to use, most of our friends have purchased one of their own. We give the Ozeri Wine Opener as a gift for special occasions and it is always a big hit. When we have guests over I leave the opener on the counter plugged in (charging) just for the effect of the bright blue light being on. I seldom have to actually charge the opener as it opens many bottles of wine effortlessly. It has a very nice design and looks great. The Customer Service Department is amazing and very helpful with any questions or concerns. I found them to be very efficient, thorough, and professional.
on August 1, 2017
I'm obsessed with this! I bought it nearly a year ago now and it still works like a charm. Such a great value and the foil cutter on top is so convenient. It's fun to watch the cork through the clear bottom. I've had several friends go and buy their own after seeing mine.