Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,206 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,362 reviews
on August 18, 2017
Wine opener is easy to use. Have purchased two units, one for friend who saw mine. My top wine foil cover (silver ring) broke and does not attach permanently to unit. I would have expected item to not break. Did not mishandle. Not sure if it has a warranty.

UPDATE: Contacted company vie email and they will be sending me out new unit. Unit that is broken then will be returned. Contacted me within 3 hours to advise of new shipment. Outstanding customer service, moved my previous eval from 2 to 5 stars. Company stands behind the product.
on June 9, 2016
UPDATE 20 June 16: Received an email from the company the day after stating that they were very sorry and would replace the item.
The next day they shipped out a new opener with a UPS return label. New opener works fine. Great customer service and would purchase this product again! Thanks support!

***
Purchased this in September 2015 and broke this month. The part where the foil opener attaches has some cheap plastic piece. Now the thing won't lock on top anymore. Other than that it was a good opener but not anymore. It didn't even last 1 year. #fail
review image review image
on August 7, 2017
We love this and wished we bought one years ago! We finally did after two relatives, including one with arthritis, raved about theirs. It's great for opening multiple bottles at parties, for getting out tight corks, including synthetic ones, and much easier to use than manual corkscrews. The attached cutter works great and means I don't have to dig one out of the drawer each time. Ours arrived with almost a full charge so we could start using it right away. We get about 50 - 60 bottles per charge. The charger is easy to use and stays in the drawer when we don't need it.
on January 28, 2014
I've opened a few bottles of wine with this device, and it has worked well every time! Sometimes, it sounds/looks like it's working hard, but it always gets the cork out, no problems.

The pourer and stopper are nice, however the little rubber part of the pourer that helps fit to all size wine bottles fell off somewhere in my 2nd/3rd bottle of wine, and I didn't notice. So now it doesn't really fit snugly, with just the metal exposed.

The foil cutter is really nice, but it usually take a couple of tries to get it right.

Overall, this is a lot easier than a cork screw!
on September 17, 2017
This is the 2nd one of these we have purchased, because we unfortunately left the last one with a friend before moving out of state. We knew that we immediately needed another. Very easy to use and we've never had problems with it. Some electronic wine openers have to sit in a base to be charged, in a way that makes them unusable when they are on low charge. This one has a charging cable that can stay connected during use. Very pleased with this product (x2).
on March 17, 2017
Awesome wine opener!, Purchased as a gift and I like it better than my electric opener. It is easy to use, lights up into a cool "spaceship" blue color when plugged in and would look awesome sitting on a bar top. The foil cutter is integrated into the top of the opener, so you never need to look for it!
on April 29, 2017
Worked OK for about 1 year. After about 1 year it no longer had enough power to remove corks. This is most likely a battery issue. This is the 2nd brand that I have purchased, the 1st seemed to last "slightly" longer. I go through a bottle of wine every two or three weeks, so it definitely is not being over used. I have since purchased another brand that seems to have more power from the beginning (will review later). The latest one has been working quite well for 4 months now. Based on the current ease at which it removes corks, I am predicting a much longer life.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2017
I was a little nervous about buying this because it was a lot less than some of the name brand versions and there were a few poor reviews, but I am very happy with this opener!

I bought it for my wife because she has problems using other styles of corkscrews. We have several that are supposed to be easy, but she still struggles with them and gets frustrated. This thing takes all the hassle out of her getting sauced up! ;)

Very easy to use, opens wine with minimal effort, looks cool, seems well built, and is rechargeable. Extremely happy with it. The only thing I could say that would be less than 100% positive is that it is a tad bit noisy. But it pulls the cork out in about 10 seconds, so we've been able to suffer through the inconvenience.
on February 26, 2016
I've been using this for awhile and have also used the Oster one that's right in the same price range. They both have their pros and cons and this one has lasted longer. However, this one feels like it's always on the verge of dying. It doesn't matter if I charged it all day and then opened a single bottle of wine. You can hear, feel, and see (blue light dims) that the opener is struggling. So far as I'm concerned the claim that "Newly designed motor now opens up to 60 bottles on a single charge" is a BS statement. I'd be surprised if it opened ten bottles before needing a second charge. Like I've said, I've also used the Oster one. It's definitely got more power in its little motor. The Ozeri just keeps working, though. It's got an external cable for charging. It's less sleek than a charging base, but it's also a big improvement over that for one simple reason - the Oster opener is garbage the second that it runs out of batteries with a cork stuck in it. You can't charge it again without busting out your tool set and going to work on removing the cork. This is exactly what you want to do when you have friends and family over, a dinner getting cold on the table, and a few bottles of wine that are now impossible to open... get my point? So, the Ozeri wins on this account. It's got a weaker motor that seems like it's always one bottle away from grinding to a halt, but it can be charged no matter what and has so far continued to work for me in the year that I've had it.
on June 14, 2017
Replaced my two year old Ozeri and I love this one even more. Quieter and easy to use, no more struggling with corks. I like the seal cutter in the top of the unit, no more searching the junk drawer for it and the pouring spot was a nice added feature. I found the plug in charger to be a plus over a charging stand for when you forget to charge it or are opening a lot of wine (yes we do like to party).