Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 15, 2012
 This is my new favorite toy! It's so fun to use, and extremely easy. I'm not skilled with a corkscrew so it's perfect for me. Check out the video to see how easy it is to use.
11 comment| 237 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2017
This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you drink a lot of wine (or even a little!) this is indispensable. You center it over the cork, then gently guide (push) while pushing the button. The corkscrew does all the work and pulls up the cork. Then you release it by pushing the lever button the opposite direction and the screw releases the cork into your hand. I don't use the wine stopper as I pretty much drink the wine and not "keep it" and I've only had trouble with the wine opener twice in 4 or 5 years--once I didn't have it centered right and so it took more effort to get the cork out, and when the battery weakens it no longer will grab or work, though it still makes sound so you think it is working! Comes with a charger so I now just remember to keep it charged. Several friends have eyed this and asked about it, and like it. I have purchased for one friend and will be purchasing another soon. Great product!
on August 18, 2017
Wine opener is easy to use. Have purchased two units, one for friend who saw mine. My top wine foil cover (silver ring) broke and does not attach permanently to unit. I would have expected item to not break. Did not mishandle. Not sure if it has a warranty.

UPDATE: Contacted company vie email and they will be sending me out new unit. Unit that is broken then will be returned. Contacted me within 3 hours to advise of new shipment. Outstanding customer service, moved my previous eval from 2 to 5 stars. Company stands behind the product.
on June 9, 2016
UPDATE 20 June 16: Received an email from the company the day after stating that they were very sorry and would replace the item.
The next day they shipped out a new opener with a UPS return label. New opener works fine. Great customer service and would purchase this product again! Thanks support!

***
Purchased this in September 2015 and broke this month. The part where the foil opener attaches has some cheap plastic piece. Now the thing won't lock on top anymore. Other than that it was a good opener but not anymore. It didn't even last 1 year. #fail
review imagereview image
on August 7, 2017
We love this and wished we bought one years ago! We finally did after two relatives, including one with arthritis, raved about theirs. It's great for opening multiple bottles at parties, for getting out tight corks, including synthetic ones, and much easier to use than manual corkscrews. The attached cutter works great and means I don't have to dig one out of the drawer each time. Ours arrived with almost a full charge so we could start using it right away. We get about 50 - 60 bottles per charge. The charger is easy to use and stays in the drawer when we don't need it.
on January 28, 2014
I've opened a few bottles of wine with this device, and it has worked well every time! Sometimes, it sounds/looks like it's working hard, but it always gets the cork out, no problems.

The pourer and stopper are nice, however the little rubber part of the pourer that helps fit to all size wine bottles fell off somewhere in my 2nd/3rd bottle of wine, and I didn't notice. So now it doesn't really fit snugly, with just the metal exposed.

The foil cutter is really nice, but it usually take a couple of tries to get it right.

Overall, this is a lot easier than a cork screw!
on January 8, 2017
I was a little nervous about buying this because it was a lot less than some of the name brand versions and there were a few poor reviews, but I am very happy with this opener!

I bought it for my wife because she has problems using other styles of corkscrews. We have several that are supposed to be easy, but she still struggles with them and gets frustrated. This thing takes all the hassle out of her getting sauced up! ;)

Very easy to use, opens wine with minimal effort, looks cool, seems well built, and is rechargeable. Extremely happy with it. The only thing I could say that would be less than 100% positive is that it is a tad bit noisy. But it pulls the cork out in about 10 seconds, so we've been able to suffer through the inconvenience.
on December 5, 2012
My old mechanical "rising wings" opener broke just when I tore some ligaments in my wrist so I decided to try an electric opener. This Ozeri does the job nicely. The mfr says it will open about 40 bottles on a full charge and the one time I kept track it opened 43 cleanly and a 44th which I had to "goose" along [start, stop, repeat] So claim met. I insert the screw for 5", then I press the retract button [it takes 3-4" to engage] for about 6-7" to pull the cork. You do need to have a firm grip on the bottle when retracting. Another 6-7" to free the cork and you're done. The whole process takes no more than 25" and is easy.
UPDATE 7/17: Over time the battery has run out with increasing frequency. I'm now lucky to be able to open 9-10 bottles before the opener needs recharging.
on July 3, 2017
I really like this product and very easy to use. I've have done some research on this product and different brands to choose the right one. I'm really satisfied with this product. Even though I didn't use as much but after following instruction and using it, it's a great item to have in your home when you have a party or just relax at home. You don't have to have someone strong next to you to open the bottle of wine/s or struggle opening it yourself. A great investment to have and have no regrets. A plus side it does come with what it describe to come with.
on December 3, 2014
I received this item a very short time ago and straight out of the box it did not function as advertised. Call me silly but one of the product features that influenced my purchasing decision was the LED light/use functionality. OK, so I like cool lights....Upon initial inspection I would say it looked OK. Kind of cheap but that's to be expected for an electric wine opener under 25.00. I plugged in the AC adapter and found the lights to be super cool in a moody sort of way. I charged the unit overnight as recommended. The next day I removed the AC adapter and tried the opener for the first time. The LED lights don't work at all when operated on battery power only and the motor/power is mediocre at best. The added accessories are rather cheap and add no real benefit. I would not purchase this item again and will likely purchase something better soon.