Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 15, 2012
 This is my new favorite toy! It's so fun to use, and extremely easy. I'm not skilled with a corkscrew so it's perfect for me. Check out the video to see how easy it is to use.
11 comment| 253 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 8, 2017
This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you drink a lot of wine (or even a little!) this is indispensable. You center it over the cork, then gently guide (push) while pushing the button. The corkscrew does all the work and pulls up the cork. Then you release it by pushing the lever button the opposite direction and the screw releases the cork into your hand. I don't use the wine stopper as I pretty much drink the wine and not "keep it" and I've only had trouble with the wine opener twice in 4 or 5 years--once I didn't have it centered right and so it took more effort to get the cork out, and when the battery weakens it no longer will grab or work, though it still makes sound so you think it is working! Comes with a charger so I now just remember to keep it charged. Several friends have eyed this and asked about it, and like it. I have purchased for one friend and will be purchasing another soon. Great product!
on November 26, 2017
Works great at uncorking wine and it's easy to release the cork for reuse (or your favorite craft project!). It doesn't require any physical strength or awkward positioning of the bottle for leverage. We only recently had to recharge it after almost a year of regular use. It recharges with a simple cable, stands on it's own without the need for a special base like other electric openers. It's slim profile takes up very little space on the cabinet or countertop compared to the Rabbit and other lever-type openers. The integrated seal-cutter cap is a nice bonus. And I like that the smooth surface won't turn to a sticky mess over time like the grippy surface on my Rabbit did.
on August 7, 2017
We love this and wished we bought one years ago! We finally did after two relatives, including one with arthritis, raved about theirs. It's great for opening multiple bottles at parties, for getting out tight corks, including synthetic ones, and much easier to use than manual corkscrews. The attached cutter works great and means I don't have to dig one out of the drawer each time. Ours arrived with almost a full charge so we could start using it right away. We get about 50 - 60 bottles per charge. The charger is easy to use and stays in the drawer when we don't need it.
on January 28, 2014
I've opened a few bottles of wine with this device, and it has worked well every time! Sometimes, it sounds/looks like it's working hard, but it always gets the cork out, no problems.

The pourer and stopper are nice, however the little rubber part of the pourer that helps fit to all size wine bottles fell off somewhere in my 2nd/3rd bottle of wine, and I didn't notice. So now it doesn't really fit snugly, with just the metal exposed.

The foil cutter is really nice, but it usually take a couple of tries to get it right.

Overall, this is a lot easier than a cork screw!
on December 1, 2017
Being a new wine drinker, I couldn't open the bottle with a corkscrew, never used one, didn't know how to use it, wasn't strong enough ... don't know.
Now I can open the bottles, without any problems. I love that it is rechargeable, and my daughter has me trying different types of wines.
on December 5, 2012
My old mechanical "rising wings" opener broke just when I tore some ligaments in my wrist so I decided to try an electric opener. This Ozeri does the job nicely. The mfr says it will open about 40 bottles on a full charge and the one time I kept track it opened 43 cleanly and a 44th which I had to "goose" along [start, stop, repeat] So claim met. I insert the screw for 5", then I press the retract button [it takes 3-4" to engage] for about 6-7" to pull the cork. You do need to have a firm grip on the bottle when retracting. Another 6-7" to free the cork and you're done. The whole process takes no more than 25" and is easy.
UPDATE 7/17: Over time the battery has run out with increasing frequency. I'm now lucky to be able to open 9-10 bottles before the opener needs recharging.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 3, 2017
I really like this product and very easy to use. I've have done some research on this product and different brands to choose the right one. I'm really satisfied with this product. Even though I didn't use as much but after following instruction and using it, it's a great item to have in your home when you have a party or just relax at home. You don't have to have someone strong next to you to open the bottle of wine/s or struggle opening it yourself. A great investment to have and have no regrets. A plus side it does come with what it describe to come with.
on December 3, 2014
I received this item a very short time ago and straight out of the box it did not function as advertised. Call me silly but one of the product features that influenced my purchasing decision was the LED light/use functionality. OK, so I like cool lights....Upon initial inspection I would say it looked OK. Kind of cheap but that's to be expected for an electric wine opener under 25.00. I plugged in the AC adapter and found the lights to be super cool in a moody sort of way. I charged the unit overnight as recommended. The next day I removed the AC adapter and tried the opener for the first time. The LED lights don't work at all when operated on battery power only and the motor/power is mediocre at best. The added accessories are rather cheap and add no real benefit. I would not purchase this item again and will likely purchase something better soon.
on January 20, 2016
Best wine bottle opener on the planet , love my new gadget ! No more broken wine bottle openers
review image