Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 15, 2012
This is my new favorite toy! It's so fun to use, and extremely easy. I'm not skilled with a corkscrew so it's perfect for me. Check out the video to see how easy it is to use.
11 comment| 235 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2017
Wine opener is easy to use. Have purchased two units, one for friend who saw mine. My top wine foil cover (silver ring) broke and does not attach permanently to unit. I would have expected item to not break. Did not mishandle. Not sure if it has a warranty.

UPDATE: Contacted company vie email and they will be sending me out new unit. Unit that is broken then will be returned. Contacted me within 3 hours to advise of new shipment. Outstanding customer service, moved my previous eval from 2 to 5 stars. Company stands behind the product.
on June 9, 2016
UPDATE 20 June 16: Received an email from the company the day after stating that they were very sorry and would replace the item.
The next day they shipped out a new opener with a UPS return label. New opener works fine. Great customer service and would purchase this product again! Thanks support!

***
Purchased this in September 2015 and broke this month. The part where the foil opener attaches has some cheap plastic piece. Now the thing won't lock on top anymore. Other than that it was a good opener but not anymore. It didn't even last 1 year. #fail
review image review image
on August 7, 2017
We love this and wished we bought one years ago! We finally did after two relatives, including one with arthritis, raved about theirs. It's great for opening multiple bottles at parties, for getting out tight corks, including synthetic ones, and much easier to use than manual corkscrews. The attached cutter works great and means I don't have to dig one out of the drawer each time. Ours arrived with almost a full charge so we could start using it right away. We get about 50 - 60 bottles per charge. The charger is easy to use and stays in the drawer when we don't need it.
on January 28, 2014
I've opened a few bottles of wine with this device, and it has worked well every time! Sometimes, it sounds/looks like it's working hard, but it always gets the cork out, no problems.

The pourer and stopper are nice, however the little rubber part of the pourer that helps fit to all size wine bottles fell off somewhere in my 2nd/3rd bottle of wine, and I didn't notice. So now it doesn't really fit snugly, with just the metal exposed.

The foil cutter is really nice, but it usually take a couple of tries to get it right.

Overall, this is a lot easier than a cork screw!
on September 17, 2017
This is the 2nd one of these we have purchased, because we unfortunately left the last one with a friend before moving out of state. We knew that we immediately needed another. Very easy to use and we've never had problems with it. Some electronic wine openers have to sit in a base to be charged, in a way that makes them unusable when they are on low charge. This one has a charging cable that can stay connected during use. Very pleased with this product (x2).
on January 8, 2017
I was a little nervous about buying this because it was a lot less than some of the name brand versions and there were a few poor reviews, but I am very happy with this opener!

I bought it for my wife because she has problems using other styles of corkscrews. We have several that are supposed to be easy, but she still struggles with them and gets frustrated. This thing takes all the hassle out of her getting sauced up! ;)

Very easy to use, opens wine with minimal effort, looks cool, seems well built, and is rechargeable. Extremely happy with it. The only thing I could say that would be less than 100% positive is that it is a tad bit noisy. But it pulls the cork out in about 10 seconds, so we've been able to suffer through the inconvenience.
on February 26, 2016
I've been using this for awhile and have also used the Oster one that's right in the same price range. They both have their pros and cons and this one has lasted longer. However, this one feels like it's always on the verge of dying. It doesn't matter if I charged it all day and then opened a single bottle of wine. You can hear, feel, and see (blue light dims) that the opener is struggling. So far as I'm concerned the claim that "Newly designed motor now opens up to 60 bottles on a single charge" is a BS statement. I'd be surprised if it opened ten bottles before needing a second charge. Like I've said, I've also used the Oster one. It's definitely got more power in its little motor. The Ozeri just keeps working, though. It's got an external cable for charging. It's less sleek than a charging base, but it's also a big improvement over that for one simple reason - the Oster opener is garbage the second that it runs out of batteries with a cork stuck in it. You can't charge it again without busting out your tool set and going to work on removing the cork. This is exactly what you want to do when you have friends and family over, a dinner getting cold on the table, and a few bottles of wine that are now impossible to open... get my point? So, the Ozeri wins on this account. It's got a weaker motor that seems like it's always one bottle away from grinding to a halt, but it can be charged no matter what and has so far continued to work for me in the year that I've had it.
on December 5, 2012
My old mechanical "rising wings" opener broke just when I tore some ligaments in my wrist so I decided to try an electric opener. This Ozeri does the job nicely. The mfr says it will open about 40 bottles on a full charge and the one time I kept track it opened 43 cleanly and a 44th which I had to "goose" along [start, stop, repeat] So claim met. I insert the screw for 5", then I press the retract button [it takes 3-4" to engage] for about 6-7" to pull the cork. You do need to have a firm grip on the bottle when retracting. Another 6-7" to free the cork and you're done. The whole process takes no more than 25" and is easy.
UPDATE 7/17: Over time the battery has run out with increasing frequency. I'm now lucky to be able to open 9-10 bottles before the opener needs recharging.
on July 3, 2017
I really like this product and very easy to use. I've have done some research on this product and different brands to choose the right one. I'm really satisfied with this product. Even though I didn't use as much but after following instruction and using it, it's a great item to have in your home when you have a party or just relax at home. You don't have to have someone strong next to you to open the bottle of wine/s or struggle opening it yourself. A great investment to have and have no regrets. A plus side it does come with what it describe to come with.