Other Sellers on Amazon
Ozeri Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale (12 lbs Edition), Tempered Glass in Elegant Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Weight Limit||12.68 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.1 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation, and large LCD screen that displays weights in pounds, kilograms, grams, and ounces (lb/oz, kg/g, fl.oz., ml)
- Boasts a colored tempered glass surface that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design.
- Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs (1 gram to 5750 grams).
- Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients (automatically subtracts the container weight to calculate the weight of the ingredients being weighed).
- Includes 2 Lithium Batteries and an Easy Access Battery Compartment (no screwdriver needed).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Combining new advanced touch sensitive buttons, a tempered glass surface, and new GFX sensors, the Ozeri Touch is one of the industry's most advanced digital kitchen scales. The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale features an elegant reflective colored surface made out of high quality tempered glass that is 4 times stronger than normal glass. It includes 4 high-precision sensors to deliver superior accuracy and the fastest response times for the quick paced chef. The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale combines all this technology into a contemporary thin design that stands out as a show piece for the modern kitchen. Designed for the culinary perfectionist who desires superior accuracy and a showpiece design, the Ozeri Touch is one of the lightest kitchen scales on the market and offers easy portability. The Ozeri Touch also features an automatic Tare button that quickly calculates the net weight of your ingredients by subtracting the container weight, whether the container is a bowl, tray or plate. The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale has a capacity range from a mere 0.05 ounce to 12 pounds and 10.8 ounces (1 gram to 5750 grams), and provides measurements in graduations of 1 g or 0.05 oz on its bright LCD screen. The scale also displays results in both the US and international metric systems (grams | ounces | pounds | kilograms). The large screen features a new bright LCD with an improved viewing angle for the on-the-move chef, and provides Low Battery and Overload indicators. The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale comes equipped with 2 removable Lithium batteries for extended life, and automatically powers off after 2 minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm writing a follow up review. After only 6 months of use I'm having issues with this scale. At times it won't function for a few minutes at all. Gibberish will show rather than weight. This is not related to needing new batteries. It still happened after replacing them. Also be aware this only take lithium ion batteries which are expensive and cost about 7 dollars everytime they run out. I'm already on my third pair! Be aware that the scale may be cheap up front in price but I'd prefer that it take AA batteries which are much cheaper. When it works its good but its getting more and more temperamental. Buyer beware. I've downgraded my score to 1 star.
Update: Scale died spring of 2020. Went though 2 changes of batteries. So beware that it may only lastv2.5 years.
1) Tare feature is obnoxious and delayed - you have to press it just the right way for it to work, and then it takes a few seconds to zero out.
2) the scale will still turn itself off even if the number is changing, like the self-turning-off feature is ONLY based on time instead of time AND the weight being static. For example, with other scales I've had, the scale will stay on indefinitely if you're still adding and subtracting weight and the weight hasn't stayed static for the set amount of time. While I'm baking this is handy because you can leave your bowl on the scale and add ingredients but with this particular scale, you turn your back for a second and it's turned off and I lose the weight I had simply because it's already been turned on for the set amount of time.
This happened a few times with food as well. Sometimes I'll put a container of something like hummus on the scale, press Tare, and then use the negative number to indicate how much I ate. Again, any other scale would stay on because the weight is not static, but this scale turns itself off and I lose numbers.
3) not sensitive enough at all. Again, ive owned scales in this price range before that had better sensitivities so I don't feel like I'm expecting too much from this scale. The scale doesnt even want to detect a teaspoon of anything. Or perhaps even worse, it will detect the weight and then go back to zero like you didn't just put something on it.
The scale still does its just for the most part, it would be better suited for someone who quickly wants to weigh a piece of fruit or meat or something. It definitely doesn't match the needs of someone who likes accuracy to the gram though. I wish it displayed 1/10ths of grams as well /:
Granted, weighing out 3 cups of flour that difference won't make or break that bakery treat you're attempting, but when it comes to weighing out small amounts a gram or more can make all the difference at times. So..... I wouldn't call this scale accurate, which that being what you'd like in a scale, I can't rate this very high
At first the odd batteries it requires didn't really bother me; I could put up with that but given the unit's not accurate, it's only adding insult to injury.
2 stars because it stores easily and it's probably ok for larger weights, but not sensitive enough for finer measurements.
UPDATE: Gotta give it to this company. After posting my updated review about the problems I was having with this scale, the company reached out and offered to send me a new one even though my warranty was past the year mark. I informed them I would be out of town for a couple of weeks and wouldn't be able to send back the problematic unit; they were fine with sending me out a new scale immediately and happy to wait till I returned to send in the original scale. Nicely done!!! The new scale seems to be working properly, thank goodness. Thanks Ozeri Kitchen!!!
Top reviews from other countries
January 2015 - still happy with scale.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 1, 2018
After a couple of months use the silicone grips started falling off one by one. The scale is now completely inaccurate and unstable and the battery life has proved extremely lacking...