Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation (Button-Free Operation)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.
on July 10, 2015
This product has all the makings of a great wine opener. The opener looks classy and sleek. It opened my wine bottles like a charm; however, after several months of use, I was no longer able to charge the opener. Unfortunately, the female connection port located on the handle of the opener became so loose [internally] that it no longer made a solid connection to accept another charge. When I purchased a new opener, I looked for an opener that had the charging cord connected directly to a holding base. I wanted to avoid manually connecting and/or disconnecting the power cord from the opener. Unfortunately, I believe it was the 'man handling' [for a lack of better words] was the reason the charging connection point became damaged. With the new opener I don't have to touch charging cord at all... Since, the charging cord is connected directly to a cradle type base and not that actual wine opener. Hopefully, I can add some photos soon.

New opener:Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
For the record, I think the Ozeri has a better looking wine opener with a much smaller footprint; however, you will notice the Oster model has a cradle base that accepts the charging cord. I have have to touch the cord. Too bad... I really like the Ozeri model.
on November 26, 2013
I was not only impressed by the sleekness and design but it did everything stated it can do flawlessly. The foil cutter made a perfect cut even for a wine novice like myself and the cork came right out! This would be the perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine!
on March 5, 2014
The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation is so easy to use. It opens wine bottles at the touch of a button. And everyone loves how it lights up as it opens! I recommend this to every wine drinker I know!

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.
on April 24, 2016
I have owned this for 2 years now and it is still going strong! There was a tough cork last night that actually broke my conventional metal wine opener. I whipped out this baby and she got out that tough cork like a champ! I really enjoy how it automatically begins opening with a simple press down on the cork. *Tip- use your other hand to make sure the opener remains straight!* It will be harder on the machine if you are holding it crooked!
on June 17, 2015
We have tried everything and anything--or so it seems--to get into a bottle of wine easily and we finally found the simple solution: THIS OZERI. You hold the wine bottle in one hand and this device in the other above the cork and a few seconds later, the cork is out and you are pouring. It holds a charge well; we have had it a month and it's still going strong on the original charge. We opted for this one without the push-button activation and glad we did--the simpler, the better. To get the cork removed from the device, you push the button on top and there it goes out in reverse. If and when this fails, we will probably get another one. So easy and so attractive sitting next to a couple of bottles of reds.
on August 3, 2016
I'm going to start off by saying that I almost returned this. Wait keep reading. It gets better because I can't be the only one laughing at me. Anyway I was super excited to have an electric wine bottle opener. Anyone who knows me knows my LOVE for wine! And anyone who really knows me knows I've been needing this for a while because any semi manual method doesn't work and I've resorted to buying wine with a twist off top (thank you Costco). I opened this and right off the bat admired how sleek and sexy this looked. It's seemed well made and looks beautiful on the counter. It comes with a foil cutter that actually doubles as a base/stand for this. Unfortunately this did not come charged at all. So I had to wait to play. When it's plugged it in lights up a pretty blue so you know it's connected. Once it was charged I couldn't wait to get my bottle open! I lined everything up and pushed the button on the top. I'll be damned if it was rotating backwards! I took it off and pressed the button again and backwards it went. I tried to put it back on the bottle and pressed the button and it twisted backwards again. Now I'm thirsty, my kids are screaming and all I want is a freaking bottle (notice I didn't say glass) of wine. I even had my daughter come video tap me trying to open it. Then I read the directions. Apparently this is an automatic opener. No lie I was soooooo excited to have an electric one I missed it being automatic. All I had to do was place the opener on top of the bottle, apply a little pressure and let it do the work. The button on the top releases the cork by rotating backwards or opposite or counter clockwise. At least now I know the button works as it should. Now that I've got it all figured out I'm good to go. I had a few friends over for drinks the next night and we went through 6 bottles and this thing performed beautifully each time. Moral of the story; stay in school, follow directions and drink more wine!

I received this item for free for my honest review.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 22, 2016
 I am in LOVE with this thing seriously though I wish I would have known about these electric wine openers sooner. I started getting into drinking wine a few years ago because I finally found one that I like well a type I love Moscato wine. The biggest issue I had with opening my wine bottles was the corks either breaking off or refusing to come out. I got so annoyed by it that I actually just started buying twist top wine to avoid it. Okay so now to break this Ozeri Extravo electric wine opener down the benefits really are everything but I'll break it down as follows:

Electric: Guys come on its electric that is just so cool in and of itself that I am still fricken excited about it. The Ozeri wine opener comes with a wall charger so its easy to recharge when needed. It also comes pre-charged so you can use it as soon as you get it out of the box.

Foil Cutter: The Ozeri wine opener comes with a foil cutter that doubles as the chargers base. This makes it really easy to set on your counter top
or up on a shelf for storage purposes.

Size/Shape: I love that this thing is just a tall tube that is straight it doesn't get in the way and it can fit just about anywhere.

Ease of use: The Ozeri Extravo electric wine opener is very easy to use all you do is set your wine bottle down on a table or hold it if you'd like you make sure that the Ozeri is positioned straight above it and all you have to do is push down. On its own the Ozeri will get tight creating a suction like grip on the wine bottle and the cork screw will go down on its own into the cork and then raise itself back up releasing the bottle. The only thing you need to do to get the cork out of the Ozeri is to push the top button and the corkscrew will start to spin down and you will be able to remove it.

I am beyond happy with this wine opener and I can't wait to use it again. If you are a wine lover or have a wine lover in your family then this is the perfect gift for them. I now know my go to gift for house warming parties and weddings. I did receive the Ozeri electric wine opener for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own and based off of my personal use of the product. It is in my opinion worth retail price and I will happily pay for another one as soon as any of my friends decide to get married or move into a new place :)
on August 6, 2016
This is the best product I've gotten in a while. It's one of those novelty products that you never get yourself because you don't NEED it but then once you have it you don't know why you waited so long to get one!

I've gone through a lot of different types of wine bottle openers that look pretty handy. Like the ones with the big handle that just pushes down. All of those have broke on us within months so we just keep using the cheap ones your table waiter uses. I've only had this one a week so I can't say for sure it won't break in a few months but I can say it won't get the normal wear and tear the others did because I don't have to apply as much pressure to it since its automated. You just press it down over the bottle until the cork is out and remove and then press the button on the top to release the cork.

You could almost use it one handed except that you should have one hand on the bottle. I suppose if you have grip issues or arthritis you could hold the bottle between your legs while using one hand to operate the opener. It really is that easy. I also love that it has a rechargeable battery and that the underside of the base is the cutter for the foil wrapper. I definitely plan on getting a couple more for gifts next Christmas.

EDITED 8/27/2016
I unfortunately had to change my rating from a 5 to a 1. I don't know if it's an issue with the actual product or the charging cord but it will not hold a charge. So it worked great up until it need to be charged again. We charged it and then it works for 15 seconds and dies... Repeatedly. Great idea and worked great but either this product was not made well or we got one with a manufacturing default :( Worked well for about 6-8 bottles.

I received this product as a free sample in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
review image review image review image review image
on August 3, 2016
When I received this product I did not think it will be this big! I was happy to see it was that big cause I thought it was going to bee small.
I really like that it was stainless steel and not only that, even you holed it your hand it feels sturdy. It feels heavy duty.
I got this for my mom because she does not have an opener and she has several drinks on her bar table. She once needed one and she did not hand one so she had to improvise worth her friend to open the bottle.
I was playing with it when it arrived. I was extremely excited about it. It has a button at the top where you can press it to get it move the cork, or you can let the wine opener to do it on its own because it does it automatically by you just putting in the bottle in the wine opener.
My favorite part it the light it turns on when its removing the cork, specially because blue is muy favorite color. I also really like that it brings a charger to recharge the wine opener, and a manual. Finally it also comes with a stand so that you can stand the wine opener somewhere you are pleased to have it. Its very stylish in design and very nice. It should look nice anywhere; in the kitchen, home bar, or even restaurant, or public bar.

Here are photos of the product.

I received this product free of charge for my honest and unbiased review. I don't work for Amazon or the seller and I do not get paid for my honest and unbiased review. If anything changes in the product I will make sure I update my review for others to see.