Customer Reviews: Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation (Button-Free Operation)
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fall24 fall24 fall24  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Frank Sinatra Shop Cycling on Amazon STEM

on July 10, 2015
This product has all the makings of a great wine opener. The opener looks classy and sleek. It opened my wine bottles like a charm; however, after several months of use, I was no longer able to charge the opener. Unfortunately, the female connection port located on the handle of the opener became so loose [internally] that it no longer made a solid connection to accept another charge. When I purchased a new opener, I looked for an opener that had the charging cord connected directly to a holding base. I wanted to avoid manually connecting and/or disconnecting the power cord from the opener. Unfortunately, I believe it was the 'man handling' [for a lack of better words] was the reason the charging connection point became damaged. With the new opener I don't have to touch charging cord at all... Since, the charging cord is connected directly to a cradle type base and not that actual wine opener. Hopefully, I can add some photos soon.

New opener:Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
For the record, I think the Ozeri has a better looking wine opener with a much smaller footprint; however, you will notice the Oster model has a cradle base that accepts the charging cord. I have have to touch the cord. Too bad... I really like the Ozeri model.
on January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.
on November 26, 2013
I was not only impressed by the sleekness and design but it did everything stated it can do flawlessly. The foil cutter made a perfect cut even for a wine novice like myself and the cork came right out! This would be the perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine!
on August 3, 2016
I'm going to start off by saying that I almost returned this. Wait keep reading. It gets better because I can't be the only one laughing at me. Anyway I was super excited to have an electric wine bottle opener. Anyone who knows me knows my LOVE for wine! And anyone who really knows me knows I've been needing this for a while because any semi manual method doesn't work and I've resorted to buying wine with a twist off top (thank you Costco). I opened this and right off the bat admired how sleek and sexy this looked. It's seemed well made and looks beautiful on the counter. It comes with a foil cutter that actually doubles as a base/stand for this. Unfortunately this did not come charged at all. So I had to wait to play. When it's plugged it in lights up a pretty blue so you know it's connected. Once it was charged I couldn't wait to get my bottle open! I lined everything up and pushed the button on the top. I'll be damned if it was rotating backwards! I took it off and pressed the button again and backwards it went. I tried to put it back on the bottle and pressed the button and it twisted backwards again. Now I'm thirsty, my kids are screaming and all I want is a freaking bottle (notice I didn't say glass) of wine. I even had my daughter come video tap me trying to open it. Then I read the directions. Apparently this is an automatic opener. No lie I was soooooo excited to have an electric one I missed it being automatic. All I had to do was place the opener on top of the bottle, apply a little pressure and let it do the work. The button on the top releases the cork by rotating backwards or opposite or counter clockwise. At least now I know the button works as it should. Now that I've got it all figured out I'm good to go. I had a few friends over for drinks the next night and we went through 6 bottles and this thing performed beautifully each time. Moral of the story; stay in school, follow directions and drink more wine!

I received this item for free for my honest review.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 5, 2014
The Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation is so easy to use. It opens wine bottles at the touch of a button. And everyone loves how it lights up as it opens! I recommend this to every wine drinker I know!

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.
on April 24, 2016
I have owned this for 2 years now and it is still going strong! There was a tough cork last night that actually broke my conventional metal wine opener. I whipped out this baby and she got out that tough cork like a champ! I really enjoy how it automatically begins opening with a simple press down on the cork. *Tip- use your other hand to make sure the opener remains straight!* It will be harder on the machine if you are holding it crooked!
on June 17, 2015
We have tried everything and anything--or so it seems--to get into a bottle of wine easily and we finally found the simple solution: THIS OZERI. You hold the wine bottle in one hand and this device in the other above the cork and a few seconds later, the cork is out and you are pouring. It holds a charge well; we have had it a month and it's still going strong on the original charge. We opted for this one without the push-button activation and glad we did--the simpler, the better. To get the cork removed from the device, you push the button on top and there it goes out in reverse. If and when this fails, we will probably get another one. So easy and so attractive sitting next to a couple of bottles of reds.
on August 8, 2016
Best wine opener ever. I ordered this wine bottle opener for the obvious reason, I love to drink a glass of wine with dinner or well anytime, after 5pm of course.
I was impressed right away by the quality and the look of this wine opener. This wine opener charges, no need to be buying batteries over and over. It lights up a beautiful blue color while charging and looks great on my kitchen counter. Once charged I used the very handy foil cutter to cut the foil, then put the bottle opener onto of my bottle of wine and pushed down with just a bit of pressure. The wine bottle opener went to work and removed my cork with no issue. Afterwards I pushed the button at the top and the cork remover went backwards removing my cork from the opener! This wine bottle opener is so easy to use. with the release button for the cork my cork remained pretty and uncracked making it a great cork to add to my cork wall basket! I received
This wine bottle opener would make a perfect gift for any wine lover. It would be great as a house warming gift paired with a nice bottle of wine or champs.
I received this product for free for my truthful and unbiased opinion.
review image review image review image
on August 9, 2016
With four kids I need my daily glass of wine. But sometimes it is a huge pain to get the bottle of wine open. And if the cork is stubborn and I do not have the strength to get it open myself I have to wait around for my husband to get it open. I hate that! So this wine opener is super exciting for me to have. It opens the bottle of wine with the foil cutter first then you just place it over the bottle of wine and press down on the top. It automatically screws into the cork and then press it again to draw it up and out of the bottle. That is it! Super easy to use. It comes with a stand to keep out on the countertop and to charge it. It plugs into the wall. It looks really nice on the counter and it keeps right where you can get to it. My grandmother came in a saw it and asked to borrow it as they have a hard time opening the bottle anymore. I was happy to have her try it out too. I told her how great it is and she is going to order one for themselves. I received this free sample for product testing and ho​nest feedback.
review image review image
on August 23, 2016
 This is a super nice electric wine bottle opener! The device itself is rechargeable which is great so you don't have to keep it plugged in which would limit where it could be used. We charge ours and then take it out on the patio when we host guests or have dinner all the time. The unit works well, gets the cork out without a bunch of cracking and possible misalignment causing the cork to crumble into your drink. The appearance of it is stylish - it's got a stainless finish so it matches just about any kitchen look (although beware of fingerprints ha!). The light lights up with a pretty blue light as well which is attractive. The base that it sits in doubles as a foil cutter for bottles with foil. Literally, this thing is an answer to so many problems! I love it! I did receive this at a promotional rate in order to do the review on it, but it is my honest and unbiased opinion that it is great and deserves the 5-star​ rating!