Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 272 reviews
on February 20, 2017
 I received this electric wine opener as a gift and I'm in no way required to review, nor is my opinion influenced in any way other than by my own experience with the wine opener. I have used a couple different electric wine openers, but after using this wine opener, it really has become my favorite by far. The other electric wine openers I've used has a button you push & hold down while also holding the wine opener down onto the wine bottle, I absolutely love that this wine opener starts to work just when you push it down onto the wine bottle without any other button having to be pushed. I'm including a video to show just how easy it is to use, and from the time of putting the wine opener onto the wine bottle to the point of the cork auto-ejecting (which happens as a result of pushing a button on the very top of the wine opener, that button on the top is not shown in my video unfortunately, but I am pushing it in my video which is what makes the cork fall off the wine opener at the end of my video), but it literally takes only 15 seconds from start to finish (considering how helpful the foil cutter is as well, just add maybe another 2-3 seconds tops from start to finish on opening a bottle of wine). I use this wine opener frequently and I have had absolutely no issues whatsoever with it. The quality really is excellent. If it needs to be charged, the charging cord plugs in easily, and I can still even use it to remove corks while it is plugged in, but then I allow it to charge for a few hours (I don't even have to charge it that often either which is great). I initially thought the blue light that it has was just so I would know it's charging, but the first time I used it and saw it light up when I started removing a cork, I was surprised, makes it just a little more unique - and it would definitely get the attention from my guests (a couple of my guests were so impressed with how easy & fast it removed corks that they wanted 1 for themselves - especially considering the price, this wine opener really does make a very nice gift). I like being able to stand it up anywhere, it doesn't take up much space at all by itself, and I really like that it doesn't have a charging base taking up extra space on top of it. But the best feature is definitely that it doesn't require pushing a button when removing a cork - that really has made this wine opener my favorite by far. I included a video (which I don't do that often) but in my opinion it speaks volumes showing just how easy this wine opener is to operate, and how fast it removes corks. I definitely would highly recommend this wine opener, I really am so very glad to have mine.
on July 10, 2015
This product has all the makings of a great wine opener. The opener looks classy and sleek. It opened my wine bottles like a charm; however, after several months of use, I was no longer able to charge the opener. Unfortunately, the female connection port located on the handle of the opener became so loose [internally] that it no longer made a solid connection to accept another charge. When I purchased a new opener, I looked for an opener that had the charging cord connected directly to a holding base. I wanted to avoid manually connecting and/or disconnecting the power cord from the opener. Unfortunately, I believe it was the 'man handling' [for a lack of better words] was the reason the charging connection point became damaged. With the new opener I don't have to touch charging cord at all... Since, the charging cord is connected directly to a cradle type base and not that actual wine opener. Hopefully, I can add some photos soon.

New opener:Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
For the record, I think the Ozeri has a better looking wine opener with a much smaller footprint; however, you will notice the Oster model has a cradle base that accepts the charging cord. I have have to touch the cord. Too bad... I really like the Ozeri model.
on January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.
on January 15, 2017
This is a thorough kit for opening and pouring wine. It's stainless steel and looks classy. It comes with the foil opener, the aerator spout, stopper, the charging cord, and the electric wine opener unit. It also has a one year limited warranty. It operates with an easy push of a large button surface on top and it lights up with a really pretty blue light as it works. The blue light shows more in low light than in bright light. It looks nice and adds interest to it. Mine had a charge right out of the box and I was able to test how it works without the actual bottle of wine. I haven't used it on wine yet since I don't have any but I plan to.
I think it's very impressive to bring out for dinner parties and holidays and fun to use as well. I only need one occasionally but it sure beats the cork screw/can opener that I have. lol Seriously though, it's much nicer and not shabby like the corkscrew I used at Christmas..
It would be a wonderful gift also and it's nicely boxed for that.
It will certainly add the ease of opening that bottle of wine, add to the fun, and look good doing it. Nice.
review image review image review image
on January 7, 2017
I have one of these openers that I have had a charging problem from the get go. The socket inside the unit had a loose connection causing haphazard charging. Emiled the company about it no response. The the socket has now failed and it appears I have no recorse but to toss it. Most disisatisfied with the company. If the products fails your out of cash and the product. Don't Buy from this outfit,you will. E outoff product and luck of product,
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2017
II was sent this product to review, but all opinions are my own.
This is defiantly a fancy wine opener. Let me just say I am glad I was able to catch up to modern times and leave my cold cork screw wine opener alone. I was so excited to open this and give it a try. I have to say this is something to have out if you re having a gathering, it makes you feel like the sophisticated adults we are supposed to be lol. I like the stainless steel design and the fact that all I have to do is put it on my wine bottle and press down and then press the button to release. Voila that simple , yes it real is that simple. I did put it on the charger after a few uses to test it and the charging blue light is also a bonus just to let you know that the charge feature is working. Most things I can find a con in but for this one I can't. the packaging it came in was nice and secure also with a carton to keep it in place. I would recommend this to a friend and to anyone else deciding if they want to purchase because it sleek and it feels heavy duty to me and you don't have to force the cork out of the wine. I love the added accessories which were a foil opener and a spout to round out the wine drinking and opening experience,
review image review image
on April 5, 2016
While I like the concept and the design when it works, I'm not satisfied with the battery life.

We have been using this this opener about once or twice a week for the last year. It worked just fine for about six months, but then the battery seemed to lose its ability to hold a charge.

If we use it once and then wait a week to use it again, the battery will be too weak to run the machine without another charge.

And even if we charge it up and don't use it, it still needs to be charged again in a week to 10 days. Contrast this to when it was new and was able to open over 6 bottles or go for several weeks without a charge.

I should also mention that the connection between the charger and the opener is very finicky. If I don't plug it in just write then the blue light doesn't come on, indicating that a charge is in progress.
on July 1, 2016
I am giving this opener 1 star only because the electrical charging wire does not sit tight in the unit. This causes a lost connection and won't allow it to charge. Unfortunately , I did not return it immediately, when I first discovered this problem and now Amazon will not allow the return. If it wasn't for this problem, I would have liked it very much.
on January 7, 2017
I bought this opener a little over a year ago and absolutely loved it. It ran and ran and ran on a single charge, but when it finally came time to recharge it, nothing happened. It seems like I bought a wine opener that was only good for one charge. I'm very disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2016
I have owned this for 2 years now and it is still going strong! There was a tough cork last night that actually broke my conventional metal wine opener. I whipped out this baby and she got out that tough cork like a champ! I really enjoy how it automatically begins opening with a simple press down on the cork. *Tip- use your other hand to make sure the opener remains straight!* It will be harder on the machine if you are holding it crooked!