Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 284 reviews
on February 20, 2017
 I received this electric wine opener as a gift and I'm in no way required to review, nor is my opinion influenced in any way other than by my own experience with the wine opener. I have used a couple different electric wine openers, but after using this wine opener, it really has become my favorite by far. The other electric wine openers I've used has a button you push & hold down while also holding the wine opener down onto the wine bottle, I absolutely love that this wine opener starts to work just when you push it down onto the wine bottle without any other button having to be pushed. I'm including a video to show just how easy it is to use, and from the time of putting the wine opener onto the wine bottle to the point of the cork auto-ejecting (which happens as a result of pushing a button on the very top of the wine opener, that button on the top is not shown in my video unfortunately, but I am pushing it in my video which is what makes the cork fall off the wine opener at the end of my video), but it literally takes only 15 seconds from start to finish (considering how helpful the foil cutter is as well, just add maybe another 2-3 seconds tops from start to finish on opening a bottle of wine). I use this wine opener frequently and I have had absolutely no issues whatsoever with it. The quality really is excellent. If it needs to be charged, the charging cord plugs in easily, and I can still even use it to remove corks while it is plugged in, but then I allow it to charge for a few hours (I don't even have to charge it that often either which is great). I initially thought the blue light that it has was just so I would know it's charging, but the first time I used it and saw it light up when I started removing a cork, I was surprised, makes it just a little more unique - and it would definitely get the attention from my guests (a couple of my guests were so impressed with how easy & fast it removed corks that they wanted 1 for themselves - especially considering the price, this wine opener really does make a very nice gift). I like being able to stand it up anywhere, it doesn't take up much space at all by itself, and I really like that it doesn't have a charging base taking up extra space on top of it. But the best feature is definitely that it doesn't require pushing a button when removing a cork - that really has made this wine opener my favorite by far. I included a video (which I don't do that often) but in my opinion it speaks volumes showing just how easy this wine opener is to operate, and how fast it removes corks. I definitely would highly recommend this wine opener, I really am so very glad to have mine.
on July 10, 2015
This product has all the makings of a great wine opener. The opener looks classy and sleek. It opened my wine bottles like a charm; however, after several months of use, I was no longer able to charge the opener. Unfortunately, the female connection port located on the handle of the opener became so loose [internally] that it no longer made a solid connection to accept another charge. When I purchased a new opener, I looked for an opener that had the charging cord connected directly to a holding base. I wanted to avoid manually connecting and/or disconnecting the power cord from the opener. Unfortunately, I believe it was the 'man handling' [for a lack of better words] was the reason the charging connection point became damaged. With the new opener I don't have to touch charging cord at all... Since, the charging cord is connected directly to a cradle type base and not that actual wine opener. Hopefully, I can add some photos soon.

New opener:Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
For the record, I think the Ozeri has a better looking wine opener with a much smaller footprint; however, you will notice the Oster model has a cradle base that accepts the charging cord. I have have to touch the cord. Too bad... I really like the Ozeri model.
on January 18, 2017
II was sent this product to review, but all opinions are my own.
This is defiantly a fancy wine opener. Let me just say I am glad I was able to catch up to modern times and leave my cold cork screw wine opener alone. I was so excited to open this and give it a try. I have to say this is something to have out if you re having a gathering, it makes you feel like the sophisticated adults we are supposed to be lol. I like the stainless steel design and the fact that all I have to do is put it on my wine bottle and press down and then press the button to release. Voila that simple , yes it real is that simple. I did put it on the charger after a few uses to test it and the charging blue light is also a bonus just to let you know that the charge feature is working. Most things I can find a con in but for this one I can't. the packaging it came in was nice and secure also with a carton to keep it in place. I would recommend this to a friend and to anyone else deciding if they want to purchase because it sleek and it feels heavy duty to me and you don't have to force the cork out of the wine. I love the added accessories which were a foil opener and a spout to round out the wine drinking and opening experience,
review image review image review image review image
on January 10, 2015
I am very disappointed in this company and the product. I bought one of these quite a while ago and it worked well. It broke after a lot of use for 2 years. I bought another one (and one for a gift for a friend) in late November. This broke already! It keep stopping to wor, even though it is fully charged. The screw may be off, although I am very careful to make sure it is straight. I can't figure out how to fix it. It should not break so fast! I wrote to them and they have not responded AT ALL in over a week. This means I have bought 3, which they don't seem to care about! I told them this in my communication to them, but no response.
So many sellers here on Amazon who work hard to make happy customers. Better to find one who wants to keep you happy!
on January 15, 2017
This is a thorough kit for opening and pouring wine. It's stainless steel and looks classy. It comes with the foil opener, the aerator spout, stopper, the charging cord, and the electric wine opener unit. It also has a one year limited warranty. It operates with an easy push of a large button surface on top and it lights up with a really pretty blue light as it works. The blue light shows more in low light than in bright light. It looks nice and adds interest to it. Mine had a charge right out of the box and I was able to test how it works without the actual bottle of wine. I haven't used it on wine yet since I don't have any but I plan to.
I think it's very impressive to bring out for dinner parties and holidays and fun to use as well. I only need one occasionally but it sure beats the cork screw/can opener that I have. lol Seriously though, it's much nicer and not shabby like the corkscrew I used at Christmas..
It would be a wonderful gift also and it's nicely boxed for that.
It will certainly add the ease of opening that bottle of wine, add to the fun, and look good doing it. Nice.
review image review image review image
on June 17, 2015
We have tried everything and anything--or so it seems--to get into a bottle of wine easily and we finally found the simple solution: THIS OZERI. You hold the wine bottle in one hand and this device in the other above the cork and a few seconds later, the cork is out and you are pouring. It holds a charge well; we have had it a month and it's still going strong on the original charge. We opted for this one without the push-button activation and glad we did--the simpler, the better. To get the cork removed from the device, you push the button on top and there it goes out in reverse. If and when this fails, we will probably get another one. So easy and so attractive sitting next to a couple of bottles of reds.
on April 5, 2016
While I like the concept and the design when it works, I'm not satisfied with the battery life.

We have been using this this opener about once or twice a week for the last year. It worked just fine for about six months, but then the battery seemed to lose its ability to hold a charge.

If we use it once and then wait a week to use it again, the battery will be too weak to run the machine without another charge.

And even if we charge it up and don't use it, it still needs to be charged again in a week to 10 days. Contrast this to when it was new and was able to open over 6 bottles or go for several weeks without a charge.

I should also mention that the connection between the charger and the opener is very finicky. If I don't plug it in just write then the blue light doesn't come on, indicating that a charge is in progress.
on February 24, 2014
My wife and I enjoy wines often. We have always used hand openers until I finally got tired of fighting with stubborn corks. After looking at all that Amazon and E-Bay had to offer, I went to various specialty shops and department stores to visually compare the models offered. I was pleased to find the Ozeri Extravo model at a number of the stores.

First thing noticed is that it is a definite addition to a wet bar or kitchen. It is distinctive and decorative without being domineering. Secondly, it is very simple to use. The base unit easily removed any necessary foil. One then places the unit over the cork while holding the extractors body and gently push down. Some reviews state that more pressure than thought was needed to remove a cork. I did not find this to be true. Once the cork is out push the button on the top and the cork is conveniently removed from the screw. The feature of a clear plastic lower half is also nice. It is entertaining to watch this wonder do its' work. Plus it is good advertising to visitors watching the ease of use of the opener.

Of the stores I went to Amazon had the best price, just under $35.00. Some specialty shops asking twice that amount. E-Bays opening price was always less than $35.00, but also always went much higher by te time the auction was over.

I choose this model because of it was the ONLY one with a five star rating. Others had complaints of cheaply made, failing motors,
and just not meeting expectations. If I were to have a complaint it would be for the plastic casing where one can watch the cork being removed. I feel if it were dropped this casing could break. Other than that no negative issues from me.

I highly recommend the Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener for all wine drinkers, no matter how often they enjoy it. This opener adds to the enjoyment by removing (pun intended) the only negative of drinking wine.
on January 21, 2014
All I can say is...FINALLY, an electric wine bottle opener that WORKS and very easy to use!!! I bought 2 of them, one for me and another for a friend. Previously, I bought and returned at least 3 different ones to other stores. These I will definately keep.
on April 24, 2016
I have owned this for 2 years now and it is still going strong! There was a tough cork last night that actually broke my conventional metal wine opener. I whipped out this baby and she got out that tough cork like a champ! I really enjoy how it automatically begins opening with a simple press down on the cork. *Tip- use your other hand to make sure the opener remains straight!* It will be harder on the machine if you are holding it crooked!