Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
|Price:||$31.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.03 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Newly enhanced with an Infant Tare Button that allows for quick and easy weighing of your infant, pet or luggage item while in your arms.
- Utilizes an advanced algorithm that instantly calculates your weight, body fat, hydration, muscle and bone mass.
- Features 3 touch sensitive buttons for easy operation and auto recognition for up to 8 profiles for shared use at home, office or at the gym.
- Utilizes 4 high precision GX sensors to weigh up to 440 pounds (200 kilograms) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments with StepOn Technology.
- Elegant reflective surface is made of high quality impact-resistant tempered glass, which is 4 times stronger than normal glass.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Enter the quirks of this scale. You should be aware of the following before purchasing. They aren't all that big of a deal but might be a deal-breaker for some people:
1. Although you can store up to 8 profiles, you cannot set any profile age for younger than 10 years old! My oldest will be 10 soon, so I figured it would be close enough for her, but if you envision this as a family scale and have young children, you might want to be aware that you will not be able to program an accurate profile for them. That said, I don't know if that factors into any of the ways it calculates things. For my 7 yr old, I just put in age 10 and her height and it *seems* to work, but just how far you can stretch it, I'm not sure. Will it believe you have a 3 ft 10 yr old or will it malfunction?
2. Despite what the manual claims, you cannot just step on the scale if you want an accurate weight measurement. We have been sure to put it on a hard level surface, but when it turns on upon stepping on it, it's actually never zeroed properly at first. It usually reads about 4 lbs before going to zero. I discovered this by trial and error.Read more ›
Anyway, I use it for weight and bmi measurements and it's fairly accurate, at least close enough to gym scales and body fat measurement tools. It's nice that you can save your profile so my wife and me have different profiles and it recognizes them for separate measurements.
I wish display was a bit bigger and scale itself was a bit bigger, but it's a good product, looks good, and most important it's quite accurate.
PS I had no problems programming the initial profile information. The manual was clear.
Constant Weight monitoring is not only critical to ensure that she does not put on weight, but it was very critical to ensure that the essential Salt Levels and Fluid continue to be in control.
She being a Heart Paitent, is succeptible to fluid retention problems. Fluid retention could lead to edema, which will lead to severe complications and stress on the heart.
Ozeri came to my rescue. Its clear precise display ensures that I monitor weight to fraction of pounds. In addition, the Hydration monitoring helps me in ensuring that any symptoms of fluid retention is easily identified and appropriate medication changes are taken place.
I had been searching for over a dozen of Bathroom Scales, oZeri is clearly the best. Its not flashy, but so complete that it performs what its expected to do.
With auto recognition technology, I have extended the monitoring to the entire family. I had not dared to do it earlier.
Overall an interesting and fully functional product.
I went out on a limb and decided to purchase the scale. When it arrived I plugged in all my information about age, height and gender and exciting jumped on the scale to see a body fat percentage of 18%. Terribly inaccurate although the weight seemed to be right. I even had my friends who had their body fat measured by DEXA scan and water immersion try out the scale and again the scale was off by at least 10-15 % but accurate about the weight.
I called ozeri multiple times and they did not get back to me until I filed and a-z claim with amazon. They said my scale was defective and sent me a new scale. I again has the same inaccurate results. I believe that there product is inherently flawed. The product looks nice and if all you want is your body weight then it is just fine. I think most of the people who buys such a scale would have some interest in all the readings especially % body fat. This is just a poor product in a nice encasing!!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was pleasantly surprised by this scale. So far, it seems to be fairly accurate. And I'm glad to see that it is a nice wide base, considering it has a higher weight capacity. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by BelugaCat
I never thought I'd be the person who is excited about a scale but I am in love with this scale and you will to. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Loo's Reviews
Love this scale! I keep it my bathroom and use it daily ! It has so many options that are so wonderful. The color and design make it seem clean and sleek and matches any bathroom. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amber
The Touch 440lbs total body bath scale by Ozeri is a beautiful scale.
I know that sounds weird, but bare with me here.
How many scales have you had in your life? Read more
Ozeri I think is becoming a household brand. I simply love their products. I have the pepper mill and now I have the scale. I love this scale. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Michelle
This scale features a solid glass plate with 4 metal contact plates in the corners and gives a sleek and elegant design to any room you put it in. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Brittany Quinn