Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

10" Earth Frying Pan Lid in Tempered Glass, by Ozeri
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Clear|Change

on February 1, 2016
Used this twice!! Hand washed. Set it on a towel on counter. In the middle of the night, the glass shattered and woke me up. I will add a picture. I asked for a refund but I cannot return it. This is a SAFETY issue. It needs to be off the market. 817-366-9928 Debbie Breaud
review image
11 comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2017
This is by far the best 10" frying pan I have ever had. We tried the "orange things" which were horrible. Burned eggs, hard to control heat and didn't come close to working the way they showed on tv. This abxolute doesn't burn eggs nor overcook bacon. Used for cooking chicken and didn't burn one bit and well cooked. The top is well made and the steam release is wonderful. Never had any meat stick to the pan and didn't burn any veggies either. Well deserved 5 star.
on May 23, 2017
Ordered this lid to use with Cuisinart CastLite 10" fry pan, because Cuisinart does not make them, and apparently has no plans to make them in the future. This lid arrived in perfect condition and it fit an older 10" GreenPan fry pan perfectly. Unfortunately, because of the sloping sides of the CastLite pan, this lid sits slightly "proud" of the pan edge. What would make it perfect is if the metal rim's shape could be sloped to account for the slope of the CastLite without ruining the seal for other more vertical edge pans (like the GreenPan).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This fits most of my 10 inch skillets. It is made for Ozeri pans. However it fits many of my frypans. Overall I like this lid and it works fine. And I especially like the vent that prevents boilovers.

It did not fit on my Lodge 10 inch skillet but it fits perfectly on my older (non Lodge) deep Chicken fryer and some of my other frypans.

So I am happy with this lid.
on July 29, 2017
I ordered the Ozeri 10" Stainless Steel Pan with ETERNA and this lid to accompany it. It does not fit. The inner ring of this lid needs to sit too deep. I might be able to make it fit if I cram it down into the pan and chip off the nonstick coating but why would I want to do that.
on March 27, 2013
I was extremely happy with the three frying pans made by Ozeri, so I ordered the three matching lids. Just like the pans, I am very happy with them. They fit just right, which means not too loose, and not too tight. These lids are vented, which I prefer, so some steam and heat can escape, helping me to not overcook or boil-over my meal! I am hoping Ozeri comes out with sauce pans. I really like that their pans are PTFE and PFOA free.
on October 11, 2017
Bought this product for a different brand frying pan. I was hoping it would fit snugly but it didn't. No fault of the product. I kept it anyway as it could still work.

Product seem to be well made.
on January 1, 2017
I cannot comment on the quality here since I didn't care to try and couldn't send them back since no free returns on this product.
What made me uneasy about this product is the fact that there was no label or tag indicating a brand that produced this product. The Lid was thrown into the white box - didn't have much of a packaging. When I buy products online, I prefer to know who produced them and to have some information on the materials.
on September 16, 2017
Nice quality lid. Unfortunately it does not fit the intended size. It is too big. I will never buy this brand again.
on August 2, 2017
Very nice looking works real nice holding the heat with a goo seal' This item was sent and arrived on time.