Ozobot Bit Extra Bot, Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Proud winner of many awards including Kapi's Best Robot toy at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Easy start up - Step 1: Pick up paper & markers to draw coded mazes - Step 2: Go to Ozoblockly.com to fully program Ozobot. It's quick and simple to drag & drop blocks of codes.
- Hours of extra fun for boys and girls when you download A - the free Ozobot's website activities and B - the IOS & Android Ozobot Apps to play interactive games for every level.
- Create challenges and DIY activities, or even design your own games to share with all your friends and the amazing Ozobot community.
- Need off/on screen time learning? We have teacher recommended, free programming & STEM inspired lesson plans, fit for different ages and levels.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ozobot Bit—Make Your Mark
Learn to code with colors! Draw OzoCode color codes on paper or a tablet and Bit uses optical sensors to respond—spinning, speeding up and more at your command. Explore OzoCode games and activities online or in the Ozobot app. Advance with the OzoBlockly editor, which introduces block-based programming. Bit is teacher-recommended and is used in coding and STEM curricula in 2,000 schools nationwide.
In the Box: 1 Ozobot Bit (Titanium Black), 1 USB charging cable, 1 OzoSkin, 1 Ozobot Bit carrying pod, OzoCards
A Bot for Both Brains
Kids 6 and up love using markers and color codes to control Bit’s speed, direction and special moves. Print a maze online or open an app and find the right combination of colors to get Bit from start to finish.
Small Robots. Big Ideas.
After mastering color coding, kids and teens advance with OzoBlockly, Ozobot’s block-based programming language. The Ozobot website has tons of OzoBlockly games and STEM activities for Bit.
Endless Fun for Every Skill Level
Start With Colors
Control Bit with colors on paper or your tablet. Bit’s sensors can read both!
Build With Blocks
Build your skills with block-based programming and Ozobot apps.
Create Your World
Create epic mazes, cityscapes and racetracks for Bit.
Choking Hazard - Toy contains a small ball and small parts.