Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on April 10, 2017
perfect
on April 9, 2016
The video on the DVD isnt the show. They don't show Zakk playing the solo for Mr. Crowley. Who the @#×% did the video??? They should be shot. Really.
on April 6, 2013
A little younger and louder but a great DVD. Wylde was beginning to show why he would be around for a long time before striking out on his own. Ozzy put rock back into the 90's and this DVD proved it
on April 17, 2004
I would agree with most of the other reviewers, the footage is crappy (especially "Paraniod"). The bottom line is this is Ozzy and anything from him is good. The disc is double sided and it does actually have a menu and instant track access ( on my remote I just press the menu button while the disc is playing). The best song/footage on here is "Black Sabbath", but it's still bad. I usually put the disc in, switch the TV off and enjoy the music. It gets 3 stars only because Ozzy is on here. Die hard Ozzy fans can "waste" their money (like me), otherwise- DON'T BUY!!!!!!!
on October 15, 2012
I've read the other reviews and it seems to me that it's worth seeing for some of the footage but the editing is in the crapper at points. It was filmed but it wasn't a complate concert from beginning to end and the editing is too fast between cameras at the time if was filmed from what I gather. The CD is better sounding and there's not any overplay/underpaly of the video and song structure.
on November 11, 2015
Absolutely perfect concert !!! Thank U Amazon for Amazing evening !!! Kind regards, Marian
on April 20, 2016
It's a Classic instantly 🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿
on November 20, 2014
This concert used to be on YouTube and has since been removed. Excellent concert, I paid and it arrived quickly.
on March 3, 2009
This has all of Ozzy's best known hits from various performances (3 I think) of the same tour. It makes me wish I were 25 again and at one his shows. I have purchased this DVD on 4 seperate occasions due to theft, lost, damaged or whatever reason. But in my mind, there are only two great show bands on the road in the world of Metal. Ozzy and Motley Crue.
on February 6, 2016