P.LOTOR 9.3 Inches Handled Professional Stainless Steel Dressmaking Sewing Craft Scissors, Pinking Shears (Serrated-Orange)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.80. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 9.3 Inches Total Length. Durable Stainless Steal Blades.
- Anatomically Designed Soft Grip Handles.
- Ball Bearing Joint For Precision and Smooth Cutting Action.
- Apply for Fabrics, Linings, Paper, and Craft Uses. Ideal Craft Shears for Professional and Domestic Use.
- Premium Quality That Will Last For Years
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Comfortable use and excellent cutting performance
P.lotor 9.3 inches zig zag scissors comes with the finest quality durable stainless steel blades for a sharp edge and long cutting life.
Soft grip handle designed for left- or right-handed users. Great decorative scissors for everyday cutting needs.
P.lotor Pinking Shears are ideal for paper, fabric, crafts and photos.
Innovation and durability are central to our products, which are designed to make the tasks easier and more efficient.
* Pinking shears designed for everyday use and tasks like cutting paper, fabrics, linings or opening boxes
* Hardened, stainless steel blades for lasting sharpness
* Stainless steel blades provide smooth cutting action
* Lightweight design gives you cutting control
* For left or right hand use
Using tips: Please grease the joint when using the serrated scissors for the first time, or if they get stuck.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bear in mind, they’re a bit large so may not be the best for fine detail cutting (I.e. if you need to cut very close to the edge of collars with interfacing etc.)