Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 184 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
Exactly what I thought this would be! The cardboard/paper is a heavy stock that fairly maneuverable. The seams bend right where you need them to bend. These are one-use items that fold flat and are really portable. I will put them in my car and in my various go-bags at home as a safety-net. I have to add that all of the icons and drawings on the pee-boxes is kind of funny.. its not like you can read while using!
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 2, 2017
Was a stocking stuffer for her. A little bit of a gag gift, but the practicality is unquestionable if it works. She carries them in the car. She had to use one a few months later and it really worked, saved her from an otherwise difficult set of choices.
on August 7, 2017
These are pretty good. I tried it in a port a potty in the mountains and it was convenient to use, except for the fact that there was no garbage can to throw it away. So make sure there is a garbage can near the toilet before using.
on October 7, 2016
Bought this for CRSSD music festival and it is honestly the best purchase I've ever made. The porta potty gets so gross as the day goes on... I seriously walked into one with urine and even poop all over the place. The p mate allows you to stand without squatting and hovering your butt over a gross toilet seat and eliminates the possibility of unpredictable streams! You can fold it in half and discretely hold in hand while standing in line, unfold it and pop it open, securely hold it in place under your privates and let the funnel do it's magic! I highly recommend this for any music festival go-ers or any event that requires a use of a nasty public bathroom.
on October 21, 2016
I have always wanted to try this type of product and finally had the opportunity to try it. It may be a bit weird at first, but the product works great. Great for disgust, high traffic public restrooms. There are other products that sell them individually wrap, but you end up paying more. You can just individually wrap them up yourself with a ziplock bag from home.
on May 15, 2017
They'd work great if you can get over the stage freight. I couldn't go standing up!
on April 5, 2017
used these on a hiking trip, worked well. Though eventually I just learned to squat better.
on August 4, 2016
The P-mate is my new best mate. Standing and peeing is a whole new game. Festival season bathroom time has been way less scary. I highly suggest these for camping, music festivals or any activity that's going to bring you into contact with nasty bathrooms.
on August 20, 2017
The best SUP device ever. I always make sure to have a pack or 2 around for when I go on camping trips or camp out festivals. These are biodegradable and easy to despose of or pack out on trips. I also love using them even when a porto is around (no hovering!) Just be sure NOT to throw them away in the Porto and pack it out!!! Highly recommend this item!
on April 3, 2013
We spend every Saturday morning at a local park, feeding the feral cats and having breakfast. The park bathrooms are open to the elements and not too clean, so using the restroom is unpleasant - I don't want to touch anything and in the cooler weather, the toilet seat is freezing. P-Mate was the perfect solution - I don't need to touch anything except the door lock. One tip - prepare your toilet paper (however you fold it) in adviance, as you will only have one hand free while using the P-Mate and you will need the paper as soon as you're done! Because they fold flat, there is no bulk in your pocket and when you're done, you just toss it in the nearest garbage can. My husband calls it my "pee shooter."

An additional thought (10/07/13). I was at the doctor the other day and they asked for a urine sample. I have always envied men, who have a much easier task filling that pesky container. We women sit down and then we can't see very well and the whole procedure becomes a bit hit and miss (literally). After I got home, I realized if I had just had a P-Mate in my purse, it would have been so much simpler.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.