Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Size: Wax Only|Change

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 352 reviews
on November 13, 2016
First and foremost , I am extremely anal about our vehicles. They are expensive and in order to justify the cost they have to look brand new at all times. I detail my cars on a daily basis. I've always been fine with meguiars Carnauba wax. Easy on easy off but decided to see what the best is and did some research. I'm not saying this is the best because I haven't ventured out and tried them all. But i will say the finish of this product is perfect and it is even easier to use than Meguiars believe it or not. I leave it on for maybe 1-2 mins . Wipes right off with nothing left behind. I also left it on the hood for an hour just to see and its almost just as easy to take off. I do want to give that pinnacle a shot at some point when I'm ready to spend 95.00 on a wax. Before I forget, after washing my car, the water really beads up better that Meguiars. I use a leaf blower and hardly wipe the car afterwards. Streak free And spot free finish.Very good product.
review image review image
55 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2016
This wax is amazing. Do not get turned off by the price as this will easily do over a dozen applications. The results and ease of application and removal are really unlike anything I have used and I have gone through many products. I bought it based on the reviews and if i could give it 6 stars I would. If you have a car that needs more of a cleaning then this is not first step but for those that have a car that has a clean paint job then you will be extremely happy with the results. It's a wax with no cleansing agents so you may need to do other stuff, first but for those that keep their car nice this is all you need and nothing better.
on May 2, 2017
Easily the best wax I've ever had the pleasure to use on my Jeep. I've always heard that waxing helps reduce/eliminate water spots but never actually experienced it. Sure the water beads but then just dries and leaves behind spots. Not so with P21S; After waxing I ended up driving 150 miles through the rain and the next day after everything dried up I couldn't find any water spots. I was blown away. I also really enjoy that there is no residue/powder being pushed around when you buff the wax off. I also accidentally got some on the vinyl sticker on my hood but it wiped off without leaving behind white marks. Excellent product.

It's hard to swallow the price at first but it is definitely worth it.
on February 15, 2016
I wanted to try a pure carnauba wax, and after reading some reviews I decided to spend a few extra dollars and give this a shot. This wax is the easiest I have ever used. This spreads nicely and the excess buffs off by hand with very little effort. A small amount of this wax goes a long way, don't worry about the small size. As far as durability goes, which is the downfall of most carnauba waxes, this is still beading water six months after applying on my daily driver and almost through a salty winter in the midwest. I would definitely purchase this again and highly recommend this wax.
on June 3, 2017
Just the best.

My dad uses this stuff and turned me on to it. He's been a car guy all his life and he swears by this stuff. I think he has around 20 now and this is the only wax he uses. It lasts a long time so it's low maintenance.

I can't speak for his experiences personally, but here's mine:

I waxed my car once while I visited my dad. My apartment complex has no washing station and I refuse to use mechanical washes (who knows what dirt/grit is in those brushes?!), so I only washed it once in about 8 months. Went down to visit my dad again where I could wash the car again and the wax is still in great shape. Bugs just come right off when they're stuck to a layer of wax and not on the paint!
on April 24, 2015
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Underwhelmed. Maybe I used it wrong, but I got nothing good to say about this. Shine did not improve that much at all. Will not buy again. 2 stars.

UPDATED COMMENTS: Well, maybe not so fast. Stars upped from 2 to now 3 stars. It CAN look nice. But the best way is to put it on top of a freshly polished and/or glazed paint job. Which might be the best instructions for this wax anyway. But it does look better and come off easier if you let it dry a little bit longer than recommended. Not all the way dried and flaky, but dry enough that a finger mark looks clean and not smudgy. I put this on top of a DuraGloss 601/105 coat, and it really looked good. Not AWESOME, but really good.

UPDATE 06/06/15: Starting to grow on me a little. Upped to 4 Stars. This product does present a "candy-coat" shine if, and ONLY if, the paint is perfect and polished and ready to go for a waxing. It's REALLY easy to apply and remove, as long as you don't let it dry too long. In fact, the best usage is to do a section of the car (pillars and roof, for example) and then wipe it off when done. After removal, go over again with a separate, clean microfiber towel, and the results are pretty decent. I've got Collinite 845 on the way, so will compare the two shortly.
on March 20, 2016
Just did my car today after clay barring it. The P21s was easy to apply and to remove. I'm impressed. I don't yet know how the wax will hold up but all I can say is that the depth of gloss is remarkable. As suggested elsewhere, I'll give it a week before I give it a second coat. Although "pricey", after doing the car, very little of the product was used indicating that I could have this product for a long time. If I get 10 complete waxings from one container (and I think I'll get more) the cost of protection is only $3.50 per application. One thing this is NOT 100% carnauba but contains bees was as well and maybe that is why it is so easy to use. For more go to P21s.com to see the other product that is 100% carnauba. Incidentally, I asked my Gensis car dealer what they want for the same thing I did although I doubt they use PS21s, and they wanted $263.00!!!! While it took me 5 hours to clay the car and apply PS21s, I KNOW I did a better job than they would have done and for a great savings. One tip: For one car, use at least 6 micro fiber cloths to remove the wax so the cloth doesn't build up wax. Use one each for front and rear and two each for on a side of your car. Never use circular motions to apply or remove the wax or you'll create swirls in the paint.
on May 26, 2016
This is by far the best wax going worth every penny will not stain plastic trim as stated , note this is not a cleaner wax just pure wax ,comes of easy .I will buy nothing else but this product . Man what a shine !
review image
on March 22, 2017
Many reviews on here say this wax doesn't last and I didn't have that problem at all. I used this wax in October of 2016 and it's now March 2017 and my car still beads water. I suggest applying the wax and within 1 minute wiping it off and DO NOT let it haze over.
on January 23, 2017
Great Product, comes off really easy.

Make sure you put Thin, Thin, Thin, Thin layer

Don't go overboard like i did first time, you just make it harder on yourself.

I prefer this over the silver top as this is much easier to work with

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.