Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(1 star). See all 3,870 reviews
on August 3, 2016
Completely died after a week's use. One minute it worked, the next minute it was dead, and anything plugged into it wouldn't work either. Prior to its demise, I plugged a device into it in which the manufacturer of the device specified how many amps and watts the device consumed. Kill A Watt provided a different measurement. Not sure if the Kill A Watt or the manufacturer was off.
on June 3, 2017
Died after just a couple of months. Didn't have good options to measure usage in different ways (i.e., cumulative vs average). Wouldn't buy again
on June 6, 2015
Worked fine for a month. Had it hooked up to my 120 water pump to monitor consumption and after a day or two we had no water. The device crapped out and wouldn't allow current to flow through it - thus, no water. Threw it out.....
on September 1, 2017
Worked great for a few times but then stopped working I was using a 10 amp load this is rated for 15 A
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 3, 2016
Second small appliance test killed it. Super sad. I wanted it to work. I wanted the data.
on March 20, 2017
Is not working right out of the box. If I select the KWH/Hour key, nothing happens. It will just stay on the last selection (Volt/Amp/Watt).
The KWH/Hour key is not working and will not track consumption usage or time.
on December 11, 2017
Worked for two months then died. I contacted the manufacturer but no reply it is supposed to have a six month warrenty.
on January 20, 2016
I though I like it until I lost power and all information was lost had to go by old numbers I wrote down Weeks before My other watt meters kept the information when power was restored now only use to check toaster,hot stew pot and Deep grilling pan or anything else for A couple of Hours.-TOM T.-1/20/2016-12:34 Pm.
on January 20, 2017
As some (but not enough) have mentioned, the display is almost unreadable. It's faint, not backlit, and picture yourself crawling on your knees to try to get down to floor level (where you have it plugged in) to see it. Since it is drawing power from the wall, it should not have been difficult to provide a backlit display. I realize the idea here is energy efficiency but they could have provided an on/off button for the backlit display if it existed. Speaking of the buttons, they are too small to read, too - especially since the unit will normally be 10 inches off the floor in the wall outlet. I don't recommend it at all. The price was right, though - it doesn't bother me to throw it in the trash.
33 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2015
Mine was short lived. Poor design takes up whole duplex receptacle too. Function needs improvement too.