Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "P3 P4400 Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor" and save 54% off the $39.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Amazon Connected HomeLearn how to watch over your home and control your lights and heating from anywhere through helpful videos and FAQs at Amazon Connected Home.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
P3 P4400 Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large Lcd Counts Consumption By The Kilowatt Hour
- Connects To Household Appliance & Assesses Its Efficiency
- Calculates Electrical Expenses By The Day, Week, Month Or Year
- Checks The Quality Of Power By Monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency & Power Factor
- Dim: 5.13"h X 2.38"w X 1.63"d
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency
- Large LCD display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Kill A Watt
Electricity bills are rising. Now you can cut down on costs and find out what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in. Simply connect these appliances to the Kill A Watt, and it will assess how efficient they really are. Large LCD display will count consumption by the Kilowatt-hour, same as your local utility. You can calculate your electrical expenses by the day, week, month, even an entire year. Also check the quality of your power by monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor. Now you´ll know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that old air conditioner is still saving you money.
- Large LCD display.
- Cumulative Kilowatt-Hour Monitor.
- Forecast Your Costs.
- Also display Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA.
- 0.2 per cent Accuracy.
|Operating Voltage||115 VAC|
|Max Voltage||125 VAC|
|Max Current||15 A<|
|Max Power||1875 VA|
|Dimensions||5 1/8″ H x 2 3/8″ W x 1 5/8″ D|