Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 149 reviews
on January 30, 2014
These high quality pins worked perfectly for me last night in my new Hitachi Micro pin Nailer gun. The neat thing with these pins are that you have some of every length you may need without having to buy 10,000 of each size...... some that you would seldom ever use.

They are reasonably priced, and once you find the one size you use the most of, then buy just that one size in the 10K packs. If you are a hobbiest, then this pack alone will last a LONG time for you by itself. I loved it that I could open the one pack and pull out a row of 3/4 inch pins, but could just as easily have used 5/8 or 1 inch. Enjoy!
on December 11, 2016
I have a little Makita pinner and I was surprised that it did not come with at least a sample box of pins. But this multi-pack does the job just fine. It has pretty much all the sizes you would use in a pinner, and the box fits inside the carry case that came with my gun. No jams or misfires after shooting about 200 pins.
on June 21, 2017
The assortment pack fits nicely into the Grex pin nailer case. I use the pinner somewhat infrequently and for a variety of purposes and trim sizes, so this is perfect for my needs. I've never had one of these jam in the gun. (other brands have jammed in it).
on February 2, 2012
I am a home hobbyist woodworker. The Grex P635 23-gauge headless pinner air gun (a gift to me) works very well as do the headless pins that I purchased through Amazon and which I am reviewing here. I read the reviews before ordering and was warned by more than one reviewer that Amazon's shipping packaging was not up to par for this product. The price was great and I took a chance. The much over-sized manilla packing envelope arrived in a timely fashion but was mangled and one end was torn open. One of the two boxes of pins that I had ordered was missing. The other had minor damage (only about 6 of the 3,000 pins had been knocked loose from their band). I reported it to Amazon, on-line, and they immediately removed the one missing box of pins along with half the shipping charge from my bill. They asked if I wanted to keep the other box, and I did. I just noticed now that when I click on that product at Amazon it looks like it now ships from Hartville Tool. I have ordered various items directly from Hartville within the past 6 years and have always found their shipping to be excellent. I have also ordered countless times over the years from Amazon and this is the first time that I have ever had a problem. Usually, Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop and will continue to be.
on March 8, 2017
Hard to find in the local big box stores. They work great in my new Hitachi pinner, which I love.
on November 14, 2014
5 star product, downgraded to 4 star due to the frustration of getting the pins I want out of the package. They are packed just like a single selection pin would be packed which would have been fine, but with different lengths and delicate strips they get messed up when pulling out pins on the bottom. Using Grex pinner with these Grex pins is great, just be careful where you put your thumb. One of these pins hit and obstruction underneath and curled around to pop out close to my fingers. Was unable to pull it out - tough little things in that shape. Anyway, the holes are near invisible, gun very quiet and now to just buy a lifetime supply of each size I need in the bigger boxes.
on March 6, 2017
what can you say about pins? works as they should
price is right
on March 3, 2017
Excellent
on July 2, 2017
Handy assortment of those pesky little pin nails. Worked fine in my off-brand nail gun.
on March 18, 2017