P90X2 DVD Workout - Base Kit
|Price:||$139.80 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- P90X2 continues your progress after P90X with cutting-edge training based on powerful new sports science
- 12 new breakthrough workouts across 13 DVDs that include more emphasis on your core, athletic function, balance, and agility
- Includes a comprehensive, customizable nutrition plan with vegan and grain-free options
- From the makers of P90X
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The result of two years of R&D conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness, P90X2 includes training so cutting edge, so outrageously effective, you'll be blown away by your visible results and your performance. While P90X is based on Muscle Confusion-to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast-P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation. With P90X2, you get 12 groundbreaking workouts focused on chiseling your body while building your balance, agility, core strength, and athleticism. It includes new customization with an all-new, highly flexible nutrition plan to help you excel. THIS is training. Better training than most pro athletes get. And with an emphasis on your abs/core, powerful athletic function, and lightning-bolt agility, it'll help you blast through your plateaus.
In addition to the 14 workouts, P90X2 comes with a comprehensive three-phase nutrition plan, with vegan and grain-free options; specially designed supplement options; a detailed fitness guide packed with valuable information about how to get the most from your program; a How to Bring It Again video that provides a quick overview of the system; a workout calendar to track your progress; online peer support; and much more.
From the Manufacturer
The result of two years of research & development conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness, P90X2 includes training so cutting edge and so effective, you'll be amazed at the visible results and enhanced performance. While P90X is based on Muscle Confusion--to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast--P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation. With P90X2, you get 14 groundbreaking workouts focused on chiseling your body while building your balance, agility, core strength, and athleticism. It includes new customization with an all-new, highly flexible nutrition plan to help you excel. And with an emphasis on your abs/core, powerful athletic function, and lightning-bolt agility, it'll help you blast through your plateaus.
What's in the box?
In addition to the 14 workouts, P90X2 comes with a comprehensive three-phase nutrition plan, with vegan and grain-free options; specially designed supplement options; a detailed fitness guide packed with valuable information about how to get the most from your program; a How to Bring It Again video that provides a quick overview of the system; a workout calendar to track your progress; and online peer support.
- X2 Core: The core is your body's foundation: the point where all movement begins. As you master this routine, all of your movement patterns will improve.
- Plyocide: Combines traditional explosive movements with mind and coordination drills to increase not only your speed and endurance, but your entire mind/body connection, as well. Don't do this one more than once per week.
- X2 Recovery + Mobility: You learned with P90X that your body only grows stronger while at rest after it has been challenged. The P90X2 Recovery + Mobility workout takes this a step further by not only enhancing recovery, but also forcing your body to realign to promote better overall functionality. The key is a myofascial release technique called foam rolling. This workout also provides you with a complete stretching routine for those days you prefer to work without the foam roller.
- X2 Total Body: Combines resistance and instability to ensure that your body uses the correct muscles in the given movement. Old school isolation movements that can lead to muscular imbalance not welcome here. In this workout you'll earn every repetition, and form is king.
- X2 Yoga: Yoga's traditional benefits of relaxing the body and restoring the mind are present, but will take a back seat to increasing isometric power, improving your range of motion, and building vital stabilizer muscle strength.
- Balance + Power: The moves in this workout force core rigidity under duress by incorporating strength and explosive movements. As you improve your body's connection between balance and power, your body alignment will improve, nagging aches and pains will lessen, and you'll be able to push far beyond the limits you once thought you had.
- Chest + Back + Balance: The same mega pump that was P90X Chest & Back now gets an added bonus, an array of unstable platforms designed to make your body earn its muscle. As you improve at this workout, your strength gains will be superior to those made with any traditional weight-training workout.
- X2 Shoulders + Arms: By keeping our shoulders and arms strong and in balance, we can avoid breakdowns. And that, along with looking good in short-sleeved shirts, is the philosophy behind the creation of X2 Shoulders + Arms.
- Base + Back: Working the body's two largest groups of muscles in one workout may seem sadistic but most people seem to find this pull-up and plyo extravaganza very entertaining. It's the sweatiest "weight training" workout you'll ever experience.
- P.A.P. Lower: P.A.P. stands for Post-Activation Potentiation, but all you really need to know is that it is the cutting-edge technique that translates into performance. Two four-round complexes of seemingly straightforward movements don't look like much on paper, but these workouts have destroyed the fittest athletes on the planet.
- P.A.P. Upper: The same complex training format as P.A.P. Lower but this time focused on your upper body. Post-Activation Potentiation training will bring back your youth. Over time you'll feel loose, springy, and young.
- X2 Ab Ripper: Tony takes you through a series of core movements that'll upgrade your concept of what an ab workout is supposed to be.
- V Sculpt: Works the back and biceps, or the "actor muscles" as they're called in Hollywood. The movements are all done from an athletic stance, so strength gains will be applicable to real world movements.
- X2 Chest + Shoulders + Tris: Known as your pushing muscles, the chest, shoulders, and triceps will learn to function better than ever before with this workout.
Helpful Tools to Keep You Motivated
- P90X2 Power Your Performance Fitness Guide: This is your road map and your plan of attack for using P90X2. The guide provides guidelines for getting started and essential tips for how to make the most of the program. It also includes in-depth information about the science behind P90X2, a complete overview of the three training phases, a fit test, and an overview of the recommended supplements and equipment.
- P90X2 Fuel Your Performance Nutrition Guide: Following the P90X2 nutrition guide is just as vital to your overall success as any of the extreme workouts in this program. Specifically designed to work in tandem with the P90X2 workout routines, the guide includes three eating plans--with vegan and grain-free options--which allow you to customize based on your personal needs, plus over 50 recipes. You'll need this combination of foods as fuel to get the most out of your final few weeks and truly be in the best shape of your life.
- P90X2 90-day Workout Calendar: Use this to set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.
- Free Online Support Tools: Get access to fitness experts, peer support, and motivation.
Top Customer Reviews
SHORT REVIEW: It's absolutely incredible. It'll challenge the heck out of you. You should only do this if you're already in excellent shape or if you've completed P90X (which means you're in excellent shape). Beginners should stick with the first system. The new series, while not as accessible to the masses as the original due to the exotic moves and the plethora of extra gear required to maximize the effectiveness, is truly the most elite home fitness series I've ever tried (and still way cheaper than gym memberships and Bowflex machines). Yes, it's everything it was hyped to be (and probably more). You'll pretty much be able to don a cape and fight crime when this is all over.
LONG REVIEW: If you've read my review of P90X, you know that while I love the system, I've never been a "fanboy". I'm not a coach or involved with Beachbody in any way. I've never purchased any supplements or shakes. And the only piece of equipment I've ever purchased from them are the Power Stand push-up bars (because they really are the best out there). I've used P90X and Tony's 1-on-1's because they really have worked for me and allowed me to get great results a) at home b) on a budget c) during a time crunch and d) while I'm traveling.
I struggled when trying to give a star rating to P90X2, though. The reason there was a bit of hesitation on my part stems from the fact that this series, while absolutely delivering the goods on the workout front, moves away from P90X in terms of the complexity. With the original series, the big draw was that you could work hard with very little gear and get in crazy good shape. Part of the allure was the "just some dumbbells and a pull-up bar" mantra that permeated the set.Read more ›
I had manboobs.
I hid myself behind big sweaters and oversized sweats. I am 5'6" and weighed about 225 lbs. I was exhausted going up a single flight of stairs to my bedroom. I have 3 active little boys, and they wanted to wrestle with papa. That was simply not going to happen either. Something had to give.
So I did the craziest thing I could have--I did Insanity, and loved it. I followed that with Insanity: The Asylum, and then P90X x 2 rounds. I lost 45 pounds, and gained a lot of muscle. I'm still a big guy. I need to loose about 25 pounds more, honestly, and I have a long way to go to get into shirt removal at the beach shape--but I have my self respect back. And I have learned some important lessons.
1. I got fit when I took responsibility for my own fitness. I had a lot of good excuses--full time job, wife with full time job, no gym very close, don't like to diet. Finally, I just decided what was most important to me--being able to be a good dad for my kids. I decided that everything else just had to fall in line.Read more ›
I've just started this program, so I will probably update as I work through various videos.
The pros are:
1. It's something new. You can only do P90X so long before you get bored with it and lose the challenge. P90X2 brings a new challenge.
2. The X2 Core and Plyocide exercises are fun and different and really emphasize the core. I can see how these are especially beneficial to athletes who are trying to improve explosiveness, performance, flexibility, and core strength. For those of us who just want to look good, these routines are really going to do a lot for your waist, hips, lower back, and abs.
1. The traditional resistance programs (i.e., X2 Total Body, X2 Ab Ripper, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cannot get enough of these workouts!!! So convenient for "at home" workouts and they are the only series my husband usesPublished 12 days ago by jetlu
I like p90x much better. There are some good exercises to take away from this series but this one is much less intense than p90x and requires to many "gidgets and gadgets and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by kscruff
all though i picked up a lot of extras from walmart like the bands to save money it still is a great work out. down 20lbs in 2 months. im loving it. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
We started with the original p90x years ago and have slowly made our way through most Beachbody programs. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
First of all, the copy protection they have burned into these discs insures that they will fail fairly soon, and when they do, you are SOL unless you bought the lifetime... Read morePublished 10 months ago by JAC
Day 4 already noticing results. Everything is getting tighter. Feels good, looks good. Not as intense as I thought the program would be as far as pace but the variation and... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Luvtoshop